Cleveland Babies

Who Is your pediatrician?

and what hospital are they with?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Who Is your pediatrician?

• I am in Medina and use Medina Pediatrics, located on route 18. They have several pediatricians and go to/went to Medina Hospital (Cleveland Clinic partner) is about 30 seconds away from their office.
  • I go to Dr Sperduto at the Solon Cleveland Clinic. She is GREAT. and the office is great. I can always get the kids in and out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We take our son to Dr. Hord at Children's Hospital Pediatrics of Akron, at the Hudson office. Love her! There are other docs in the practice, too, so there's always someone available to see. (There are other offices around the Akron area, too.) They have separate 'sick' and 'well' waiting rooms, which is nice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Allison Brindle at Cleveland Clinic main campus - love, love, love her.  Plus she sees patients in the hospital should we ever (keep your fingers crossed that we don't) need it.  A bit out of the way, but well worth it.  I'd also consider the Clinic peds practice in Avon.
  • I'm in North Canton & DD goes to Dr. Weber at Community Healthcare Pediatrics. 

ETA: I believe she's affiliated with both Aultman & Mercy. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have a couple of friends who recommended Sender's Pediatrics to me.  They are a private practice in S. Euclid right off of Cedar.   I had a prenatal appt. with Dr. Mann there last week.  The facilities look fantastic and they even offer early vision testing.  They said if a hospital visit is ever necessary they'll recommend either UH or Hillcrest depending on the situation. 
  • imagehollelujah*:
    I have a couple of friends who recommended Sender's Pediatrics to me.  They are a private practice in S. Euclid right off of Cedar.   I had a prenatal appt. with Dr. Mann there last week.  The facilities look fantastic and they even offer early vision testing.  They said if a hospital visit is ever necessary they'll recommend either UH or Hillcrest depending on the situation. 

This. Dr. Senders.  If you meet with him, I bet you'll fall in love just like I did!

GL in your search!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"