Texas Babies

Gymboree Play & Learn All The Way!

This week DD and I compared both the Little Gym and Gymboree Play & Learn centers. We are now members of Gymboree play & learn ;O)

You got a lot more out of your 45 min class with gymboree, the prices are better and they have open gym time 5x a week for free play outside of scheduled class time.

DD loved it! 

Re: Gymboree Play & Learn All The Way!

• Glad you found something you like!! I did a Gymboree play class when Elise was ~5-6 months old.  I really liked the class (well, the idea of it anyway) and she had a lot of fun, but the teacher was horrible!!!! So we didn't sign up.  I never did try Little Gym bc of conflicting schedules (I work Tues & Thurs.)

Now I don't know when I would fit any of it in! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • can you give me more details- prices and what do you mean you got more out of your time? Sorry to ask for so much-  I just signed up for Little Gym and now need to rethink!
  • Loading the player...
  • Glad you liked it! I liked Little Gym more when I compared, but I think I may have had a lousy teacher at Gymboree.
  • the teacher was great at gymboree i thought. 

Gymboree:

$45 one time fee

-$50 off if you sign up that day

$75/month for 1 class/week add $10 if you want unlimited open gym

Open gym: they offer 5 times a week for you to go and play outside of your scheduled class time. Little Gym does not offer this. you get more for your $.

sign up is a 3 month minimum. make up days whenever you can as long as a member. prices discounted once there for a year.

They have parachute time, that little gym doesn't. bubble time was more worth wild. the equipment is much better than little gym ;) hope that helps

• I like and appreciate these threads cause the info is so helpful! We have decided to go with Little Gym because I like the more gymnastic aspect. I think they both come out to the same price when all said and done.

I think they are both great places!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"