Preemies
Options

SWMcFarland - about the board

Could we add a sticky post at the top of our board? Like they do on 1st tri, for example.

I was thinking it'd be great to have a post there that says "Have a friend in the NICU?" and then we could include things like the links to blog posts which cover a lot of do's/don'ts (like mommamorris's) and appropriate things to buy. I know whenever I see those posts, I always struggle to remember who has already made a list on their blog, and I usually throw some ideas out there and say "someone with a more comprehensive list on their blog will likely post here soon." Would the Bump Gods allow something like this?

I think it'd be esp. good since lots of the ppl who come and ask seem hesitant like they're worried they're not allowed to post since it's their friend who has the preemie and not them. Just an idea!

Re: SWMcFarland - about the board

• Options
    Um, nevermind I guess. Looks like they took it down. There used to be some links there about Can I eat this? and stuff like that (common questions). I guess they moved them all to the "New to the Bump" board? Hm...
  • Options

I can make a post sticky but it will only be at the top if people sort by last post.  I'm working on a whole list for Anni of requests like this, but I totally agree--it would be so much easier just to direct folks to a link at the top!

I've also requested our name to inluce the NICU, so it would be Preemies/NICU to encompass everyone who may benefit from posting here. 

3/22/09 - Lily Grace, born at 33 weeks, 2 days
    9/12/14 - M/C @ 7 weeks, 1 day (ectopic)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSWMcFarland:

I can make a post sticky but it will only be at the top if people sort by last post.  I'm working on a whole list for Anni of requests like this, but I totally agree--it would be so much easier just to direct folks to a link at the top!

I've also requested our name to inluce the NICU, so it would be Preemies/NICU to encompass everyone who may benefit from posting here. 

This is a great idea!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"