1st Trimester
Options

If you had an u/s at 8-9 wks, what was the CRL?

I've been on a roller coaster that shows no sign of letting up (in siggy).  Today I should be 9w1d (exact date known because of IVF).  Baby measured only 8w0d.  CRL was 1.71.  I'm just grasping at straws and wondering what others' CRL measurements were/are in the 8-9 week range. 
TTC with unexplained IF since 8/2007 6 losses, one beautiful perfect boy in our arms Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: If you had an u/s at 8-9 wks, what was the CRL?

• Options
    I think you're talking about the length of the baby, yes?  My doctor said mine was 23mm, just about an inch.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hey honey, I just went back and looked at my u/s's from 7w5d (technically 8w2d) & 9w2d. They measured in mm. Here they are:

7w5d - 15.86 & 15.96

9w2d - 23.58 & 23.58

Converting yours to mm-17.1 you are right in between there and measuring a little bit bigger than I was at the 8w2d mark.

Hang in there. I will be praying and sending all of the good thoughts I have for your strong little one!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    CRL is Crown to Rump Length. Its measuring the baby from the head to its little rump :)
  • Options
    I had one at 8w2d, but the u/s said it measured at 8w6d. The measurement was 2.15cm.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Mine doesn't tell us the CRL but tells us what the baby is measuring in weeks and days. Our baby this time has been measuring 3-5 days ahead at all the US's and due to my history I already had 4 US's. Our last pregnancy, the baby consistently was measuring behind. At 6 weeks was 3 days behind and then at 8 weeks was 5 days behind and then at 10 weeks was over a week behind and I mc that baby at 12.5 weeks due to triploidy (chromosomal problem). I know how difficult this is but when our baby kept measuring behind my OB said not to worry unless the baby was over a week behind since we knew our O date. GL
  • Options
    I had my first u/s yesterday and I am 8 wks 5 days, our baby measured 2.5 and had a heartbeat of 180.  Hope this helps you
  • Options
    imagepiecesofflare:

imageEMT12resq:
    CRL is Crown to Rump Length. Its measuring the baby from the head to its little rump :)

Thanks for answering the question no one asked.

Reading comprehension fail.

Kiki:
    I'm going to check my measurements, but I don't think you're out!  I'm so sorry that you've had such a rough go. *hugs*

ETA:  Yours are really close to mine, and I'm at 10 weeks now.  Stay strong!  Just keep loving that little one as much as you can.  You can get through this.  *more hugs*

Thank you so much.  It's so hard to keep hopeful sometimes!  Oh- and I wanted to mention that I love the quote on your u/s... that song has been my 'theme song' for this IVF cycle.  Such perfect lyrics.  

TTC with unexplained IF since 8/2007 6 losses, one beautiful perfect boy in our arms Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I had my first u/s at 7 weeks 2 days and DD measured 1.18 cm.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"