Florida Babies
Options

Recommendations for Maternity Photographer

I also need a good affordable maternity photographer.  If anyone has any rec's please let me know :)

TIA

Rose

Re: Recommendations for Maternity Photographer

• Options

My friend Christine is a photographer and takes beautiful shots. She's also a mom of two, so she understands what you're going through. She's a former photojournalist for the Tribune. Check her out at https://www.christinedelessiophotography.com/

She shot our family photos when Nate was three months.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

There is a girl Christina who has done a couple of my friends pictures.  I was there when she did one of my friends Boidoir (sp?) pictures and she did an AMAZING job!  She also did one of my friends pregnancy pics and I plan to use her for mine. She is VERY affordable and VERY sweet!

Her website is www.aneestphotography.com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm using Brentwood Photography when it's time... they are very affordable and most importantly give you the rights to ALL your photos so you don't have to just choose your favorites. Does some amazing effects. They also shot our wedding... very comfortable and relaxing to work with, which is important to me too

• Options
    imageFlaCourtney:

My friend Christine is a photographer and takes beautiful shots. She's also a mom of two, so she understands what you're going through. She's a former photojournalist for the Tribune. Check her out at https://www.christinedelessiophotography.com/

Hey Courtney! :) I was also going to recommend Christine - she did Trash the Dress photos for us and we're hoping to use her as a photographer after the baby is born. She's awesome to work with and her photos are amazing.

• Options
    imagevanillabean81:
    imageFlaCourtney:

Hey Courtney! :) I was also going to recommend Christine - she did Trash the Dress photos for us and we're hoping to use her as a photographer after the baby is born. She's awesome to work with and her photos are amazing.

Fancy meeting you here! :-) I am thinking of hiring her for Nate's 1-year pictures, too. You will be very happy with her shots of your future adorableness!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

check out mt26.com

October Siggy Challenge: Halloween
    DH and I at a Halloween Party in 2010 when we were preggers with DD
    Linus & The Great Pumpkin

IAmPregnant Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"