Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

3D ultrasound rec

Hello Ladies,

I was wondering if anyone had any places they would reccommend for a 3D ultrasound?  I have been to the First Vu website, but that is the only place I have been able to locate.  Are there any other places? (We live in Frisco)  Has anyone used First Vu?  Any information would be appreciated.  Thanks so much, and have a great day!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 3D ultrasound rec

• Options

I have used FirstVu. We went fairly early at 16weeks because I had gallbladder surgery and I was worried about the baby.  We also wanted to find out gender sooner  than waiting for 20week sonogram.

They were great!  In fact, now that I'm 32weeks, I have an appointment with them next Wednesday :) 

Their rooms are super comfy and they have monitors at every angle, so you don't have to twist your head around if you are lying on your side :)

• Options

We went to Stork Vision in Keller at 32ish weeks. I wish we would have gone sooner. I had a HUGE baby and he had already dropped and it was difficult to get a "great" picture of him.

We liked SV and would go back again. They let us take all our family in and had huge rooms with lots of seating. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know its not the same office, but Stork Vision also has an office in Frisco!
  • Options
    El Centro Community College in downtown does them for $30
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"