1st Trimester
Options

OHSS improves...can I still get a BFP?

Did anyone have OHSS (hyperstimulation) early or in 2ww but then it improved but still ended up pregnant? I am 9dpoiui and I had real bad bloating and and some cramping earlier in the week (around 4-7 dpoiui) but today it has improved....bloating is down but still have cramping. I went to my doc yeterday and said my left ovary is 9.5 cm and if I get pregnant the OHSS will get worse. Now that it is getting better I am worried that it will be a BFN.

Did anyone have anything similar but still end up pregnant?

Re: OHSS improves...can I still get a BFP?

• Options

Don't worry! You can't base your BFP possiblitity on OHSS! Laurens had it early on and then it got better at the end of her 2ww. I'm not sure how she's feeling now.

I think it's good that your bloating is down! I also had days where the bloating went down and I was feeling good and then the next day it was back and I felt like crap. I really hope this is it for you! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I had alot of OHSS with IVF & drank alot of gatorade & salty foods. Doctor wasn't too concerned, it ended up in pregnancy. Infact I heard if it continues sometimes that is a good sign? Goodluck.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"