Health & Exercise
Options

Anybody wear "shape-up" shoes?

I was just wondering if they are worth the hundred bucks!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imagePregnancy Ticker

Re: Anybody wear "shape-up" shoes?

• Options

A lady I work with has them.  She goes for walks on her lunch break with them.  They don't like quite as dumb as I thought they would.  And she says she can really feel the difference in her legs.

• Options
    Just an FYI, Payless has the same things for $30.00.  That is where I got mine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How are they working out for you?  Can you feel anything?  Are they comfy?
  • Options
    I have the rebok ones and they are absolutely great and worth the money.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I recommend the Reebok easy tones they are better quality for you money and safer to walk in while pregnant.
  • Options

OOPS, sorry read the ticker wrong but even not pregnant I recommend the easy tones.

• Options
    I have the sketcher ones and LOVE them. Wish I had bought them somewhere else for cheaper, but for as long as I've had them they are so worth it. They work out my legs, but best of all through out my entire pregnancy my feet and back have not hurt once and I walk around at my job for 8 hours a day. Worth the money I think.
  • Options
    I have 2 pairs of the shoe type and just got a pair of the flip flops. They are super comfy. You feel like you are walking on a cushion. I will sometimes wear them on my walks and you can feel your butt and hamstring muscles working. They do run small though, I usually wear a 10 but needed an 11.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Stop by my blog! www.ginasguideto.blogspot.com
  • Options
    I have the Shape-Ups and totally love them. I haven't seen any other brand's version but I started wearing mine in my 8th month of pregnancy and haven't looked back. My butt and thighs were sore the first day I wore them and I can totally tell a difference. My butt stayed super small and cute and now that I've given birth, I just have to work on getting my tummy flat again!
  • Options
    not about the shoes but about conceving: my friend has been married for several years and went through lots of years trying and even 2 invitros....at the end they adopted a little chinese girl and in less than a year she was pregnant. Right now she is expecting her second (sorry third because they say naturally, the chinese girl is their baby also) baby. Try to release the pressure of so trying to conceve so hard. I wish you good luck with all my heart!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    New info is coming out on these different kinds of shoes now, about how they can be damaging to your hips or back. might be something to look into before spending the money on a pair!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"