Minnesota Babies
Options

Magazines?

My H and I are expecting our first little one this July. I'm thinking of getting a parenting magazine and am not sure what to get. The only one that comes to mind is Parents.

What magazines would you recommend? What ones are a waste?

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Magazines?

• Options
    I like Parents the best.  There are some out there that are more baby oriented, but I liked the variety of Parents. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I went to an early pregnancy class this week and we got copies of Baby Talk.  It's by Parenting magazine but this one is free.  I'm sure if you search you can probably find a link to get the free subscription.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You can also get a free subscription to american baby. 
  • Options
    I have a subscription to Parents and Parenting (the early years). There is also another magazine that I got from the OB clinic that was like Pregnancy and Newborns. Also scholastic has Parent and Child magazine.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We get Parents and American Baby. Both good!
    Mom to Jace (7/2004), Cade (2/2009) and baby girl (5/2019)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

I like Mothering a lot.  Don't let the name fool you, there's plenty of stuff in there for Dads too.  It's more on the organic, all-natural side of things, and that works for me.  You can get a flavor for them online at https://www.mothering.com/  . 

Congrats!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"