Detroit Babies
Options

?? about formula coupons?

My SIL just had a baby last week and is formula feeding, today she sends an email asking me to sign up on similac.com and sign up like I just had a baby so I can get the coupons for her. I guess I don't really mind doing this but question is don't they I.D. at the store when you use the coupons to see if the name matches the coupon? I am not sure, as I BF but I thought I remember a cousin mentioning this to me at one point.

Anyone know of any other problems with doing this?

Thanks for your help :)

Re: ?? about formula coupons?

• Options
    nope- they don't ask for ID
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Take it from me - I have seriously only paid like $40 for formula in almost 6 months. I signed up all my email addys, all my DHs and all of my family members. I also get checks from a bunch of friends in different states too.

they don't check and they usually don't even care that they are expired so let her know not to throw them away.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Great tips J & R!! I will let her know.

Thanks Renee for responding :)

• Options

I swapped with people on the Nest boards too. I would trade the Enfamil coupons I got in the mail for Similac ones.

Also, whenever I saw a coupon in the Sunday circular, I would go to a coupon-clipping service and order extras so I could stack those with the $5 checks.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"