Detroit Babies
Options

Babies R Us coupons?

We'll probably be getting our crib this weekend there and was wondering if anyone new of any coupons circulating anywhere that we could grab before we go? ... We have a ton for Buy Buy Baby...but none for where we're actually getting our crib..
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: Babies R Us coupons?

• Options
    They will take the buy buy baby coupons but if not I just got one in the mail yesterday. Hopefully you will get one soon but I can mail mine to you. I don't plan on using it.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh I didn't even think of that thanks!! I'll call and find out! And thanks for offering up yours... I'll keep you posted! :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

They also started taking Bed, Bath and beyond coupons as well

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMrsRenee:

Babies R Us takes coupons from Buy Buy Baby and Bed Bath & Beyond??

• Options

imageBryansBride28:
    imageMrsRenee:

Babies R Us takes coupons from Buy Buy Baby and Bed Bath & Beyond??

Yup- at least the Hall Road store does.  They always have taken Buy Buy Baby coupons, but they put exclusions on it (like it had to be baby gear- couldn't be stuff like clothes).  I was in there a couple weeks ago and saw a bunch of people using Bed Bath and Beyond coupons.  The store manager happened to ring me up, so I asked her.  She said they started taking both and loosened the exclusions.  I'm not sure if it's all BRU stores though or just the ones near a Buy Buy Baby

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Awesome, thanks!
  • Options

I just called and it's only the Sterling Heights location that accepts Buy Buy Baby coupons because they're closest to the Hall rd. location... There may be one by the Canton store that takes them too.

Thanks so much!!! I'll be using my 20% coup for my the crib :)

• Options
    imagegoofysdazy:

I just called and it's only the Sterling Heights location that accepts Buy Buy Baby coupons because they're closest to the Hall rd. location... There may be one by the Canton store that takes them too.

Thanks so much!!! I'll be using my 20% coup for my the crib :)

The BRU in Northville at 8 Mile and Haggerty takes BBB coupons.  It's not exactly close to the BBB in Canton, but they did have a sign up when you walk in that they accept them.  When I asked about it they said it was a corporate wide thing, not per location.

Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • Options
    Interesting...I talked to the Great Lakes Crossing location and they said the only stores that take them are the ones located close to the Buy Buy Baby stores... and that they didn't accept take them...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"