Detroit Babies
Options

Had our big ultrasound yesterday!!

It was so amazing to see our little one kicking and waving at us :) I'm in love ... We're still team green though and didn't find out :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: Had our big ultrasound yesterday!!

• Options
    congrats! Do you have any feelings as to if it is boy or girl though?
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Glad to hear it went well!  I give you a ton of credit for staying team green!  There's no way I could have done that!
    Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I go back and forth on whether it's a boy or girl.... I've always thought I was having a girl first.... but then yesterday I was kinda feeling boy... so now I just don't know lol... I would be perfectly happy with either :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations! The U/S are always so amazing!!!  We were on team green too and loved it!  I did having a feeling from day 1 (the day I found out I was pregnant) that I was having a boy. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    Congratulations!  It's always so exciting getting to see the LO on the ultrasound!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Way to stay strong. Go team green!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thanks!! Our Dr. and nurses are even excited that we didn't find out because that means they'll be suprised too :)  She said she loves being able to announce it or have the dad do it :) She said it also give the mom a better incentive to keep pushing... ha

• Options

Thanks!! Our Dr. and nurses are even excited that we didn't find out because that means they'll be suprised too :)  She said she loves being able to announce it or have the dad do it :)

• Options
    I'm due same day as you and we had our big ultrasound yesterday too! It was also supposed to be a fetal echo since I am diabetic and it's just a precaution but the baby wouldn't cooperate. It stayed curled up facing my spine for an hour and a half. They had me walk briskly up and down the hallway twice, lay on both sides, lay on my stomach for about five minutes, tried nudging baby with ultrasound wand and jiggled my stomach but nothing worked. They got some measurements but I have to go back in two weeks for another u/s. She said it's a good thing we didn't want to know what we are having because she wouldn't have been able to tell us.
  • Options
    Oh my! Stubborn little one LOL.... but that's fun! You get to get more pictures and see the little one! :)
  • Options

imagemsinformation:
    I'm due same day as you and we had our big ultrasound yesterday too! It was also supposed to be a fetal echo since I am diabetic and it's just a precaution but the baby wouldn't cooperate. It stayed curled up facing my spine for an hour and a half. They had me walk briskly up and down the hallway twice, lay on both sides, lay on my stomach for about five minutes, tried nudging baby with ultrasound wand and jiggled my stomach but nothing worked. They got some measurements but I have to go back in two weeks for another u/s. She said it's a good thing we didn't want to know what we are having because she wouldn't have been able to tell us.

Where are you delivering?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"