Allow myself to introduce... myself! — The Bump
Virginia Babies

Allow myself to introduce... myself!

Hi VA mommies,

Hubby and I will be moving to Ft. Lee, VA (30 min south of Richmond) next week! We'll be stationed there for the next 7 months and we're super excited. VA seems like a great place to live with Richmond and Virginia Beach not far away. I'm at 15 weeks and this will be our first LO! Most likely, I'll need to find a brand new OB on post... if anyone has any recs, I'd love to hear them!

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Any other Army mommies-to-be stationed at Ft. Lee? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Allow myself to introduce... myself!

• Hello and congrats!! Hmmm I have no idea where Ft. Lee is? How far is it from Va Beach?
  • Congrats! I'm in Richmond, so not too far from you. If you need any recos of hospitals, baby shops or anything like that let me know! Good luck with yoru move :)
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebambi2815:
    Hello and congrats!! Hmmm I have no idea where Ft. Lee is? How far is it from Va Beach?

I think it's a couple hours from VA Beach... which I'm excited about. We will definitely be spending some nice weekends over there! :) 

• imageallisoncharris:
    Congrats! I'm in Richmond, so not too far from you. If you need any recos of hospitals, baby shops or anything like that let me know! Good luck with yoru move :)

Thanks! I'm sure I'll be hitting you up when it comes time to buy baby gear! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards