Phoenix Babies

AZ Mamas

Any tips on surviving an AZ summer with a newborn?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: AZ Mamas

• ONESIES! Your LO will live in onesies, don't even bother buying anything else. My DD was born in May and we stayed in all summer long.  She wore onesies everyday and slept in one at night. If you want to get out of the house I suggest going to the mall for a good walk. 
  • Yeah really just onesies, take the car seat out (if you're not going straight to convertible) or put a towel over. Start your car and get the a/c going before you get in. I've also seen where you can put a little mini fan in the back seat. Even if you're freezing cold, keep the a/c blasting and all of them pointed in the back, it is really hard to get the back cooled down! I seriously thought DS was going to melt last summer, but he's still alive!!

We did a lot of mall walks also

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • If you're in the convertible seat, try a Cold Seat.  They sell them at USA Baby and Kid 2 Kid.  They're basically an ice pack that fits the length of the carseat and it keeps the seat cool so you don't burn them when you put them in.  Best invention ever!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"