Stay at Home Moms
Options

All I have to say is

Stop hating on the big dog. GO DUKE!!! Last time we won was my senior year. I really hope we win tonight!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Apparently the doll needed a time out... image

Re: All I have to say is

• Options

Wooot Woot~

i really REALLY should be watching this game at a bar- because i am going to wake Gisele up- i know it.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Good luck!  My brother is a Duke grad, so I'm kind of rooting for them. It's hard not to root for the underdog, though.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageStacyc625:

Wooot Woot~

i really REALLY should be watching this game at a bar- because i am going to wake Gisele up- i know it.

Ha! Funny how life changes after kids! I'm just thrilled that I was actually able to get DD down to bed at a decent hour. If she were fighting sleep and I was stuck in her room right now, I would not be happy!!
  • Options
    imageDarcyLongfellow:
    imageStacyc625:

Wooot Woot~

Ha! Funny how life changes after kids! I'm just thrilled that I was actually able to get DD down to bed at a decent hour. If she were fighting sleep and I was stuck in her room right now, I would not be happy!!

Oh Gisele knows better. lol- She is funny- when the Duke games are on in the afternoon she yells BASKETBAAAAAAAAALL at the TV. And when I yell, 'Goooo BLUE' she thinks I mean she can watch Blues Clues and she tries to change the channel on me. Just wait until your little one can work the remote. Life changes BIG TIME

• Options
    imageStacyc625:
    imageDarcyLongfellow:
    imageStacyc625:

Wooot Woot~

Oh Gisele knows better. lol- She is funny- when the Duke games are on in the afternoon she yells BASKETBAAAAAAAAALL at the TV. And when I yell, 'Goooo BLUE' she thinks I mean she can watch Blues Clues and she tries to change the channel on me. Just wait until your little one can work the remote. Life changes BIG TIME

I'm sure that's annoying at the time, but man it sounds adorable!! I can't wait for Abigail to be able to talk!
  • Options

Man the first half was insane. duke needs to step it up- and shoot from the arc better and capture the offensive rebounds.

good game though.

• Options
    imageStacyc625:

Man the first half was insane. duke needs to step it up- and shoot from the arc better and capture the offensive rebounds.

good game though.

I know it's supposed to be more "fun" to watch a close game, but I like a good old fashioned blow out. This is way, way too close for my comfort!!!
  • Options

Way too close.

i was hoping for more of an 'opening' from duke at the top of the second. was hoping they were going to come out of the locker room and blow it away. not so much,.

• Options

Holy F'-ola.

I was about to throw up i was so nervous.

That game was INTENSE

• Options
    Oh my gosh, it was AWESOME. I was screaming at the television!! Go Duke!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"