Nebraska Babies
Options

Scared.....

Hello,

I just found out I was pregnant.  It scares me a little bit.  I was told to stay off the internet but did I listen?  No, I read a bunch of first trimester horror stories.  Did I make the right move in telling people so soon?  I"m about 4 or 5 weeks.  Just a little nervouse, thats all.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Scared.....

• Options
    You are FINE! Congrats on the pregnancy! Of course everyone has different pregnancy experiences but you should just enjoy it. It is awesome! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. And try to stay away from the stories that freak you out :)
    Holly
  • Options

Congratulations on the pregnancy!  I found out I was pregnant really early with both of my girls and told people right away too.  Its normal to be scared but try not to get caught up in the horror stories!  You will be fine and so will baby!  Try to read some positive labor stories and pregnancy books.  I recommend staying away from What to Expect...it can be very scary.  There are much better books out their.  I just finished reading Ina May's Guide to Childbirth and loved it!!  The whole first half of the book is birth stories.  Its a really good read!  Hugs and try not to worry too much!

:)AJ

:)AJ Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"