Arkansas Babies

Premature concern

It may be a bit early for me to worry about this, but I have skin allergies to a variety of soaps, detergents, deodorants, shampoos, lotions, etc. I am only 9 weeks along, but I am starting to put together a baby registry (mainly for things that don't need gender to get). My concern is whether or not my baby will be allergic to the same things, and how to prevent torturing him/her at bathtime with products that can irritate his/her skin.

Also, I live in Little Rock and am interested in local stores that may allow you to order baby items online. I use the universal gift registry on Amazon, so I would like to be able to add things that I come across.

Re: Premature concern

• I've had really good luck with California Baby products.  They are organic and all natural.  You could check their website for exact ingredients.  They are sold at Babies R Us and Target for sure.  I'm sure you could find it lots of places.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My DH has supersensitive skin also, so we are nervous about LO having allergic reactions. Our doc recommended that we just get one bottle of whatever we want to use and try it out that way. When you register, try to register for gift cards and then you can use them to get the baby supplies you need once LO gets here. HTH
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"