Houston Babies
Options

what are the skirts called with shorts underneith?

little girl's skirts that have shorts under- not like a skort, where it's shorts in the back. are they called scooters?

Re: what are the skirts called with shorts underneith?

• Options
    I'm not at all sure, but I'm a fan now that DD is wearing panties.  Nobody knows she's wearing shorts too and nobody has to see her Dora panties.
  • Options
    It's not a skort, is it? Those are the baggy shorts that are wide like skirts right?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemelrrr:
    It's not a skort, is it? Those are the baggy shorts that are wide like skirts right?

No, I think what you (melrrr) are talking about are culottes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I believe 'scooters' would be right.  I've seen it spelled 'skooters' however a lot.

I always just call them "the skirts with the shorts under" teehee

~*~Jenn~*~
  • Options

Usually skooters or scooters. But I've seen them called skorts too, even when they look like skirts on the outside. And sometimes they just call them skirts even though they have built in shorts inside.

And I even just bought a "skort" for myself that just looks like a skirt... and I wish more came this way in grownup sizes Embarrassed

- Jena
  • Options
    ok- good. i am putting a bunch together to sell at the JBF sale (things i bought for my nieces that are now to small and i reclaimed them) and wanted to make sure i was calling them the right thing. thanks!
  • Options

imagerayskit10:
    ok- good. i am putting a bunch together to sell at the JBF sale (things i bought for my nieces that are now to small and i reclaimed them) and wanted to make sure i was calling them the right thing. thanks!

er......how small? ; )

Crazy Christmas Kids!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"