Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Hello..... Newbie here...

Hey there lovely Pittsburgh ladies... I have been on this site for ohhhh about a month or so now and I had NO idea there was a Pittsburgh board.

I am 27weeks along and I am on team green.... we have nooo idea what we are having. This is our first and we are so excited for our peanut to get here.

I am a high risk pregger and have been from the begining. It has been a rollercoaster with this one I tell ya. I have PCOS and some other health issues that have caused worry during this pregnancy. Then at 24 weeks I went into PTL.... it was crazy scary.

I would love to hear from all you fellow Pittsburgh girls out there. Hope to talk to you all soon.

Re: Hello..... Newbie here...

• Options
    Hello.  Nice to "meet" ya.  Funny.  It took me a while to find out there were OTHER boards here besides one for the 'burgh.  I didn't want to talk to strangers Wink .
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Welcome!! :o)

It is nice to "meet" you also.  It isn't too busy but with more people it will start to pick up... Good Luck with your pregnancy, it sounds stressful - stay relaxed!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

PTL is so scary.  I had it at 27 and 34 weeks with my dd but then made it past my due date which was really frustrating.  You gals that don't find out and wait to be surprised are so much stronger than I am.  I always said I wanted to be surprised and changed my mind both times at the ultrasounds.

Congrats and I hope things are less worrisome for the rest of your pregnancy.

• Options
    Hello there nice to meet ya! Welcome to the Pittsburgh board Cool
  • Options
    awww thanks ladies..... nice to meet all of you as well....
  • Options
    Hello! Nice to meet you! I am also a newbie, kind of. I was on here when I was expecting my DD but haven't been on since:( I am 21 weeks with my second and also Team Green!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"