Ohio Babies
Options

Holy Toledo

I didn't know there was a Toledo board!!  Hi guys!
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Holy Toledo

• Options

Hi! Smile

As you can probably tell, this board is pretty dead.  Which is sad.

In other news... I used to live in Perrysburg! Stick out tongue

Batman likes to watch cartoons on the weekends. Whatever.

"I'll gladly take cold sores over eye herpes" -ElieFin
    "Unicorn glitter gives me UTIs." -Leila'sMommy
  • Options
    bkobko member
    Howdy!  Your daughteer is adorable!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Wow.. are we the only Toledo area people? That kind of stinks! Oh well.. Hi to all the Toledo peoples!!!

• Options
    You can add one more! I'm from the Toledo area too!
    TTC #1 Since January 2007. After 2 1/2 years of infertility, we welcomed our Alexa Marie on November 26, 2009!! TTC #2 since November 2010. Cycle #2- clomid 100 mg. BFP!!! TTC #3 since November 2012. Surprise!! No meds, BFP on 11/17! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm also from the Toledo area & just found out we're expecting our first in early Feb, 2011.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats alimack!! H&H 9 months!!!
    TTC #1 Since January 2007. After 2 1/2 years of infertility, we welcomed our Alexa Marie on November 26, 2009!! TTC #2 since November 2010. Cycle #2- clomid 100 mg. BFP!!! TTC #3 since November 2012. Surprise!! No meds, BFP on 11/17! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! Me and my DH just started TTC so we are crossing our fingers we get pregnant fast! lol
  • Options

Hi,

I am a toledo person and our 1st baby  is due on Oct 6, She's a little girl!!!!!!

• Options
    I live in Holland and I'm 25 weeks today with a little girl :)
  • Options
    Congrats Allison. How excited are you? :-) I find that while I am always excited I am just a little frightened as well.
  • Options
    I am in Toledo too and I noticed my sister is in this thread!! (crseambos). I've been on this website for a while, but I forgot until she mentioned it. I'm Jessica, my husband and I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter named Lily and I am 16 weeks pregnant with our second! Nice to meet everyone!
  • Options
    I'm doing well, terrified as hell though! She can stay in there for a few extra months :)
  • Options
    I can't believe there is no Ohio board, but there is a Toledo board, lol. I'm from Sylvania.
  • Options
    Hello All!  I'll be 10 weeks on Thursday, due March 10th with out first little blessing!  I've been really sick and am getting nervous...I'm a teacher and school starts in a week and a half!  Any of you have to deal with all day morning sickness and a job?.?.?  Also, any of you deliver @ Toledo?  How was your experience?
  • Options
    So I am just wondering if anyone would be interested in starting a play group or a mommy and me group once our babies get here. I realized, that while alot of my friends have children, the kids are 7 and up. I am also not going back to work after I have my jelly bean(33 weeks and still no name) so I can finish up school and be with the baby.
  • Options

imageKortney24:
    Hello All!  I'll be 10 weeks on Thursday, due March 10th with out first little blessing!  I've been really sick and am getting nervous...I'm a teacher and school starts in a week and a half!  Any of you have to deal with all day morning sickness and a job?.?.?  Also, any of you deliver @ Toledo?  How was your experience?

Hi Kortney! I delivered DD at Toledo Hospital last thanksgiving. I had an overall good experience there. The only thing that upset me a bit was that my doctor didnt deliver her, although he was at the hospital! But it really wasn't his fault because there was another woman who had been pushing for like 2 1/2 hours and he was with her. But the midwife on duty delivered her and he was very nice, so it worked out!  The nurses in L&D and PP were great too! And, I don't know if you plan to BF but there are LC's available and they come to your room to help out. The nurses will help with that too. GL!

Oh, and as for the all day morning sickness (which I also had) I got a prescription for zofran from my doc and its a miracle drug! lol within seconds of taking it, I could eat again!

• Options
    Hi everybody!! Just found out we're pregnant - 4 weeks today. Also new to Toledo. :)  Here's hoping everything goes well!!

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"