Long Island Babies

Birthing Classes...

Anyone have any recommendations on where to go for birthing classes on LI?

Also, when did you start them?

Thanks!

Lilypie First Birthday tickersPhotobucket

Re: Birthing Classes...

• There should be birthing classes at the hospital you're delivering at. My colleagues who are a little farther along than I am have done their childbirth classes at 6 and 7mos.
  • ask your OB. im getting a list of classes from her in my next appt on the 6th. ill let you know what she says. im pretty sure NS has them-where are you delivering?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm delivering at Winthrop.  I have my 20 wk. u/s next week, I'm going to ask my midwife about them too.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersPhotobucket
  • I took mine at Good Sam where I am delivering. Call your hospital and ask for the perinatal education department. They will explain all the classes to you and tell you when you should take them. They suggested that I take them within the 2 months before delivery no sooner so the information is fresh in your head!
  • I will also be delivering at Good Sam and my doctor suggested the classes they have there.  They also have a few new parent and baby info classes that look interesting.  Check with your doctor and the hospital they will give you all the info you need. 
  • i had to reschedual my appt for today so i didnt go on the 6th. both NS and LIJ have them and my OB gave me a card to a nurse that does in home sessions if you are interested. let me know and ill PM you her info
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"