Success after IF

As if I didn't have enough stress as is....

DH got notified today that he's on the forced reduction list at his school. They're having to cut 5 positions at his school. He's one of them.

At the very least he'll get paid and we'll have insurance through August, but unless one of us can get employed by then, we're pretty much screwed. (I've been out of a permanent full-time job for over 2 years now, save for a 6-month contract)

At this point, we've decided we'll just move anywhere in the state. Even if baby is 2  weeks old when we have to do it. 

imageimage

Re: As if I didn't have enough stress as is....

• I'm so sorry.  Times are so tough right now...

I hope he finds something soon...

(((Hugs)))

• Oh no! I hope you and/or DH find something quick.  That sucks!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • That sucks. I hope it all works out for you guys!
  • I'm so sorry.  That really sucks.  At least you're willing to move.  Crossing fingers it works out quickly for you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ugh! I'm so sorry!!! I hope that this ends up being that " path to something better" that everyone annoys you with talking about when something happens... (But it really did work for my dh..) . He got a great job after six months. Hugs to both of you and I will keep you in my thoughts!!!
  • I am so sorry.  Sending positive job hunting vibes for both of you.
  • That sucks!!  I hope he finds something soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm really sorry....this economy sucks!!  The Chicago school system is having to cut back as well, my dh is a teacher, so we are hoping for the best as we use his insurance.

I hope things work out for you guys. Keeping you in my thoughts.

• I am so sorry. That's so difficult. I hope you guys find something soon!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"