Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Do you have a high chair?

I don't have one yet... I know it's practical but I hate the idea of leaving it out 24/7.  Which one do you have?

Re: Do you have a high chair?

• Options
    We have the FP Space saver one
  • Options
    Yeah, but it's just the same one from DS's babyhood. I hate how much space it takes up too- once she can sit up unassisted, we'll probably wind up just putting a booster seat at the table and letting her sit there- right now, we use it to put her in at dinner time so she can sit up higher w/ us and so momma can actually eat w/out a baby on her lap (or at least I can eat part of my meal like this...)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

we have the FP healthy care booster or something.  I had it for DS#1 (who is 22 months), and we bought a second for #2. 

It is easy to put away during the day.  When we were selling our house, I unstrapped it and put it in a cabinet.  You can also put the whole thing in the dishwasher which makes it easy to clean.

• Options
    Right now we are using her bumbo chair for feeding time. So far so good. We will get a high chair once she can sit up on her own.
  • Options

imageLucky428:

This. And we LOVE it!

• Options

imagenickihines:
    I don't have one yet... I know it's practical but I hate the idea of leaving it out 24/7.  Which one do you have?

This too. We haven't used it yet but I think we will like it and it takes up no space

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers image
  • Options
    We have the FP Healthy Care booster thing as well.  We haven't used it yet though.
  • Options
    We have the Fisher Price Rainforest Healthy Care high chair but it does take up a lot of space.  You could always fold it up daily but to me that would be a pain.  
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Another FP Healthy Care Booster here.  It looks like this:

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
    Shawn and Larissa
    LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
    LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have the Peg Perego.  I was all set to buy the FP Rainforest chair and then the guy in the store convinced me the PP was the way to go.  I am so glad I listened - DS is already flinging food around and the ability to just wipe the thing down and have it be completely clean, rather than having to throw it in the wash, is invaluable.
  • Options

We have the Graco Blossom. Set it up a few weeks ago, even though we're still a ways away from starting solids. But DS likes to hang out in it while I do the dishes or make dinner.

I like it, but it's enormous. Definitely not a space saver!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagesmilelari:

Another FP Healthy Care Booster here.  It looks like this:

We have the rainforest version, which adds a toy that snaps into the tray (for when you want your LO entertained while you eat).  I like it a lot, since it doesn't take up any more space than the chair it sits on and can be easily cleaned or put away.

imageimageimage
  • Options

No. For a while we were just using the swing with the tray in the upright position, but his legs are so chubby they didnt really fit well, now we are just using the Bumbo seat to feed him, I dont really mind chilling out on the floor. We will get one soon, I just dont want the extra clutter if we dont need it right now.

• Options

imageLucky428:

This.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"