Babies on the Brain
Options

Princess

You got called a twatwaffle...

::gigglesnort::

Warning: Bring Your Own Tissues...
imageimageimage Sushi Sister to Meg 'n' Eric
"I love glitterfarts and pregnant unicorns." ~ Tim'sWifey
"Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, a natural thing, and how dare you degrade it with your yuppie wanna be rapper and his rhymes." ~ Melaneigh
"Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half shut afterwards." Benjamin Franklin

Re: Princess

• Options

NOOOO i'm ACTING like a twatwaffle, she says there's a difference.

I thought twatwaffle was soooo 2008. I'm actually lmao about her posts.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    2000 & Late. Stick out tongue
    "Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, a natural thing, and how dare you degrade it with your yuppie wanna be rapper and his rhymes." ~ Melaneigh
    "Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half shut afterwards." Benjamin Franklin
  • Options

imageChatham2007:
    2000 & Late. Stick out tongue

This made me LOL.

• Options

imageweelass24:
    #/

I had to stare at that for a min to figure out what you were trying to say.

Clearly I have not been around in ages. Priceless.

• Options

Sorry Princess, I'm with her.  I think you're acting like a bit of a twatwaffle.

And I'm judging when I say this, just so we're clear.  Wink

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagearmandos_girl:

Sorry Princess, I'm with her.  I think you're acting like a bit of a twatwaffle.

My point got lost over there. Sigh. My point was that when people say they'd NEVEr do something usually they're in denial or lying to themselves. KWIM?

• Options
    imageprincess101:
    imagearmandos_girl:

My point got lost over there. Sigh. My point was that when people say they'd NEVEr do something usually they're in denial or lying to themselves. KWIM?

Yes, you're point definitely got lost there.  For the record, I would totally judge that woman as a mother, but I really don't think I would judge her for acting upset over m/cing.  I'd judge her more harshly if she acted like she wasn't upset.  :shrugs:

• Options
    imagearmandos_girl:
    imageprincess101:
    imagearmandos_girl:

Yes, you're point definitely got lost there.  For the record, I would totally judge that woman as a mother, but I really don't think I would judge her for acting upset over m/cing.  I'd judge her more harshly if she acted like she wasn't upset.  :shrugs:

I'd think I'd judge her more if she had no reaction also, but I do think that seeing her in hysterics I might wonder if she was really that upset or just looking for attention over it. But I doubt that was what that initial person was talking about. Also, I called Ry a parasite a million times while pregnant and think it's funny actually.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"