High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

GREAT dr appt

i met with my dr for the first time yesterday since the gd diagnosis, and i left feeling awesome.  my numbers have all been great since meeting with the nutritionist and learning more about what i can and can't eat/how much, etc., so he called me "low-high-risk" and said as long as I can keep controlling the gd with diet, i'll basically be treated like a regular pregnant lady.  of course, there's always a chance something could change (and i love how he reiterates time and again that this and any future developments are not my fault - so good to hear), but it was so good to hear his reassurance.  so, i'll just keep doing what i'm doing and hope that all stays awesome!

also, my hubby seems to be enjoying this whole gd thing - i'm cooking dinner again, and his official job is to eat up all the ice cream in the freezer. 

Re: GREAT dr appt

• Options

That is great news, I hope you can continue to manage GD with diet alone.  My doctor kept telling me early on this diagnosis had nothing to do with anything I did (wasn't my fault).  That was the hardest thing to get through my head :)

• Options
    Sounds like you have a very nice, compassionate doctor.  Keep up your spirits. Although GD is a pain because you have to watch your diet, so many people do very well with it.  I hope you are one of them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"