TTC After a Loss
Options

why does my Mom

still think that I care about the woman that she works withs daughter had a baby.  She talks about her all the time and how her pregnancy is going.  Guess what! Today she had the baby....a little girl! YAY...... I don't want to be mean, but I actually don't care.  Maybe it's because I'm a little bitter ;)
DD(9)DD(5.5)DS(3)DS(born 2/1/11) July 2006, lost a baby at 8 weeks, natural miscarriage , May 2009 lost Zoe Eliana at 17 weeks no reason known, possible under developed organs. Lost two more babies in September 2009 at 7 wks 4 days. Had myomectomy surgery to remove a large fibroid in November 2009.

Re: why does my Mom

• Options
    I think it's ok to be bitter, I wouldn't want to hear it either!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I wouldn't want to hear that either! Sometimes it's all I can do to smile at my OWN pregnant co-workers, I sure wouldn't want to hear about someone else's!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Cautiously expecting our second little petri dish baby - stick, Baby, stick!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Seriously?  I would be bitter too.  Who the F cares about the daughter of some woman your mom works with. It's not like a relative or close friend. Tell your mom to keep the news updates to herself and find something else to talk about.  
  • Options
    If you don't know her, then why should you care? Seriously!!

BFP 12/18/2009. HB 1/4/2010. NO HB 1/18/2010. D&C 1/19/2010
    April 2011 IUI #1 BFN. High FSH and other issues.
    May 2011 Chose to build our family through adoption
    September 2011 Actively waiting for a match
    11/26/11 Surprise BFP * DD born 7/23/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I agree with the PP-why should you care?!  My mom does stuff like that sometimes.  It drives me crazy.  I think she's doing it to kind of desensitize me but it sucks.

• Options
    I finally had to tell my mom and BFF, "I DON'T CARE WHO IS PREGNANT OR WHO HAD A BABY!"  It is like one second I would be talking about how I'm feeling about my miscarriages, and the segway was to talk about someone who is pregnant.  WTF!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I don't understand why she would think you want to hear about a strangers baby.  I'd be bitter, too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"