Success after IF

How many times a day does your LO eat?

Stella currently eats solids at breakfast and dinner.  She'll be 7 months old on Sunday.  When did you introduce lunch to your LO?  I know she'd be happy to eat at lunch time, but just wondering when a good time to start would be. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How many times a day does your LO eat?

• We waited 1 month to add each meal. So we started w/ dinner at 6 mos, added breakfast at 7 mos. and added lunch at 8 months.
    *** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • At 6mo, our pedi said 3 meals by 9 months, but then at her 9mo check-up she said 2 meals and a snack.  So I don't know.  I think we're going to try shaking up her schedule a bit and doing solid foods when she wakes up instead of a bottle since she's been waking up and "talking" lately and not crying for a bottle right away.  Maybe that will lend itself to actually getting 3 meals in as well.  We got the all clear for pretty much any and all solids (except peanuts and honey) but transitioning to table food is not going very well. 

Something has to give because her nap schedule is really inconvenient to do anything right now!  ;)  I have such a small window of time to actually get out of here it's crazy!  

Megan Hope 2yrs 3months

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Bella has been on 3 meals for about a month or so.  Some days she doesn't really seem like she wants the 3rd meal but I always offer it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My babies eat 4x a day.  It seems like a lot after reading the responses!  They usually eat cereal for breakfast but tomorrow we are trying yogurt.  Then at lunch and dinner they share a fruit and veggie (so it equals one container per baby) and then have cereal before bedtime.  Every feeding starts off with a bottle.
  • Here's Henrys daily schedule: at 8 he gets cereal mixed with BM and a fruit, at 9 he gets a bottle with about 4oz of BM (daycare uses about 2oz from his first bottle of the day to mix with his cereal). At 12:30 and 4 he get 6oz bottles. Around 6-6:30 he gets cereal + a veggie and I've just started adding a little applesauce or yogurt to his "dinner". We nurse before bed about 8 and then he sometimes wakes up for a middle of the night feed (although we are on a 4 day streatch of STTN!). I'm thinking of introducing a lunch and meats somewhere between 8 and 9 months.
    Henry and Papa at the farm
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"