Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

did you throw up?

2»

Re: did you throw up?

• Options
    yes and then the nurse gave me some zofran.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    No, thank goodness.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No but I was close. I kept saying w/ every contraction I'm gonna puke. They handed DH this little kidney shaped thing & we both just looked at each other like, ya right. So he chucked it. I never did throw up though.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Nope.  Didn't feel sick at all.  :)
  • Options
    I did not.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I didn't. Come to think of it, I didn't even throw up during my pregnancy. I guess I'm not a puker.
  • Options
    I didn't - I wasn't even nauseous at all.

imageimage
    Zachary Ryan - 1/13/08 - 6lbs 15oz, 20.5 inches
    Lilia Rose - 5/11/10 - 8lbs 6oz, 21 inches
    imageimage
  • Options
    nope.  never even felt nauseous, but i was at a birth center so i snacked on popcicles and crackers (not sure if that helped or if i was just lucky).
  • Options
    yes
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Remembering Christopher
  • Options
    No morning sickness or puking during labor.  I did have horrible back labor.
  • Options
    nope.  I didn't have anything like that happen during labor. 
  • Options
    haha, yes, i barfed a lot.  That was probably the worst part, especially when I was pushing because I kept smelling that and having that horrible burning barf taste in my mouth.  And since I hadn't eaten anything in about 2 days, it was bile, like the worst barf ever.
  • Options

Yes, I did as soon as I started pushing.  I told the nurse I felt sick, she said, "let me know if you really think you're going to throw up" and I quickly said, "okay, I'm about to throw up" and she handed us the cup thing.  As soon as she did I started.  Yes, it was beautiful...puking while my legs were up in the air.  Once I finished, they were like, "that was actually good...it pushed the baby down and she's ready to come out!" 

My poor DH!

Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Nope.  But I was sick for the first 20 weeks, so it's the least my body could do. 
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I did! Mine was related to anesthesia but yuck.

• Options

I never had ms during my pg but threw up once randomly in the Costco parking lot when I was 38 weeks and once during labor. Apparently I don't remember it either because I told DH not to eat the sloppy joes... I thought I'd been poisoned!

what our minds block out for sanity's sake!

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Yes. I was in so much pain before I got the epi with DD1 that I threw up a few times. 

I had been allowed to eat some light, bland food at the beginning of my induction, and it turned out to be pointless b/c I lost it all anyway. :P  

DD1, 1/5/2008 ~~~ DD2, 3/17/2010
  • Options
    I didn't throw up either time.
  • Options

Yes.  And my *very* crunchy L&D kept saying in her super soft voice "that's good--I like that--you're making progress" and I wanted to punch her in the face every time.  LOL!  She was actually very sweet, her voice was just really getting to me. 

• Options
    yep, twice. When the nurse came to roll me on to m other side, I got very queasy.
  • Options
    yes, with #1...as i pushed her out.  not with #2 though. 
  • Options
    Yes, for about an hour. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"