Trying to Get Pregnant

*mdluv*

Hey lady!  Are you here?

How are you tonight?  I forgot to ask you - how did your DH hold up with 30DS?

Re: *mdluv*

• Hi Ging!  I am good.  How are you lady?  It is yucky and rainy up here! Boo!

Just finished dinner and need to get motivated to do some more laundry.  I let way too much pile up.

It TOTALLY kicked his butt!  I loved it! LOL.

He did much better tonight though.  He is doing it with 10lb weights which I told him was too much but he won't listen.  He was so sore though.  It is good for him.  Smile

TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Ugh, don't remind me about laundry.  I have a crapload to do:(  It hasn't rained yet today, but it looks like it's going to soon.  Of course - I just washed my car on Monday!

Too funny about DH!  That's awesome.  I so want mine to do it with me.

Also - you have PM:)

• Loading the player...
  • ::butting in::

hi lovelies! Did you get my message Ging about Monday?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageGingham:

Ugh, don't remind me about laundry.  I have a crapload to do:(  It hasn't rained yet today, but it looks like it's going to soon.  Of course - I just washed my car on Monday!

Too funny about DH!  That's awesome.  I so want mine to do it with me.

Also - you have PM:)

Of course you did - as soon as you wash your car, the rain clouds come rolling in.  It is like a HPT for AF.  Wink

You should have DH do it with you - It makes me so much more accountable.  I don't want him to slack so I don't either.

Thanks for the PM!  I wrote you back.  

TTC since 07/2009
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Hi Lolo!!  I did get your msg.  I haven't had a chance to look into it, but that sounds O-side sounds good to me:)  I'm not too familiar with the area, so I'll look up some restaurants.  The weather's supposed to be kinda crappy, though.  Boooo...
  • imageGingham:
    Hi Lolo!!  I did get your msg.  I haven't had a chance to look into it, but that sounds O-side sounds good to me:)  I'm not too familiar with the area, so I'll look up some restaurants.  The weather's supposed to be kinda crappy, though.  Boooo...

it is? booo. I was worried about the damn weather. Why does it have to rain on our parade Ging??? Hopefully it's just gloomy though and doesn't rain.

what are you guys up to tonight? you reminded me I have 30DS collecting dust in my entertainment center. :)

• imageloloindiego:

::butting in::

Hi Lolo!  How are you doing this Wed. evening?

I am not sure how far it is from you ladies but there is a Tommy Bahama restaurant is somewhere down there. It is sooooo good!  I am so sad we don't have one up here. Last time we were in Hawaii we ate there three times.

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • imagemdluv21:
    imageloloindiego:

I am not sure how far it is from you ladies but there is a Tommy Bahama restaurant is somewhere down there. It is sooooo good!  I am so sad we don't have one up here. Last time we were in Hawaii we ate there three times.

Oh wow, I didn't know Tommy Bahama had a restaurant!  Interesting.  We may have to check that out.

I know, lolo - it better not rain!  Oh well, we will still have fun.

DH just got home. so I'm gonna go eat with him.  Be back later!

• imagemdluv21:
    imageloloindiego:

hey md! I'm good..watching some America's Next Top Model, drinking a glass of vino, doing laundry. Lots of multi tasking going on. :)

I've never heard of that Restaurant (just the clothing line. hehe) but I'll have to check it out and find out where it is!

so, what day of 30ds are you on?

• imageloloindiego:
    imagemdluv21:
    imageloloindiego:

hey md! I'm good..watching some America's Next Top Model, drinking a glass of vino, doing laundry. Lots of multi tasking going on. :)

I've never heard of that Restaurant (just the clothing line. hehe) but I'll have to check it out and find out where it is!

so, what day of 30ds are you on?

They are in New Port Beach and Palm Desert - I guess not too close to you.  DH loves the clothing too.  Smile

That is multi-tasking.  I need to get my butt off the couch and fold some laundry.  I really want some frozen yogurt though...

Well I have been doing it off and on with no consistency for about 6 weeks but this is the third night in a row doing it with DH.  It is getting a lot less painful.  I am good on the cardio but I have weak a$$ arms.  LOL.

It is so hard to get into a workout routine, you know?  Ugh!

So jealous, you and Ging get to have get togethers...Insert pouty MD.

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • imageGingham:
    imagemdluv21:
    imageloloindiego:

Oh wow, I didn't know Tommy Bahama had a restaurant!  Interesting.  We may have to check that out.

I know, lolo - it better not rain!  Oh well, we will still have fun.

DH just got home. so I'm gonna go eat with him.  Be back later!

Ok maybe I will see you in a bit!

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • Good for you - three nights in a row is great. I wish I could get my H to workout with me, but that would be a no go. He'll just do outdoorsy stuff like hiking.

I definitely know what you mean about getting into a routine. I've been spending too much time trying to figure out what my workout routine should be, instead of just getting up and doing it! I think I'm going to start doing some group training sessions outdoors. There's this lady thats just starting it and only charging $10 a session. To good to pass up.

aww..I wish you lived closer and could join us!

• Yeah we take our furbaby hiking when the weather is nice but I told him we need to do more.  His energy level has been so low so I am glad he agreed to do this with me.

We are going to try and start playing tennis too!

That is a great deal - $10. I have to do workouts where others are holding me accountable.  That is fun that it is outdoors too.

I know I wish I lived closer too...same state but too bad it is one long ass state!  As least I have some more friends to chat with in the evenings!

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • Oo, we used to love playing tennis when we lived in an apartment complex that had a court. We've talked about starting up again..just have to find a court. So fun!

Alright, I'm off to wind down before bed. Hope to see you tomorrow!!!! Night!

• So I've been online shopping and I just spent a hundred bucks on coffeeIndifferent  And I just spent about a hundred on wines this past weekend.  I'm really hoping this means I'm gonna be KU this cycle, lol:)  Do either of you have a Keurig?  They are having a pretty good sale on the coffee at Kohl's right now.

Lolo - I totally think you should train with that lady!  That seems like it would be intense!  

Md - I wish you lived closer too:(  The 3 of us would have some awesome wine dates.

• imageloloindiego:

Oo, we used to love playing tennis when we lived in an apartment complex that had a court. We've talked about starting up again..just have to find a court. So fun!

Alright, I'm off to wind down before bed. Hope to see you tomorrow!!!! Night!

You should, it is fun!

Good night lolo!

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • image**Papps**:
    Good evening sexy ladies Wink

Hi Pappsie poo!  How are ya?

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • image**Papps**:

Papps!  I have missed you.

• imageGingham:

So I've been online shopping and I just spent a hundred bucks on coffeeIndifferent  And I just spent about a hundred on wines this past weekend.  I'm really hoping this means I'm gonna be KU this cycle, lol:)  Do either of you have a Keurig?  They are having a pretty good sale on the coffee at Kohl's right now.

Lolo - I totally think you should train with that lady!  That seems like it would be intense!  

Md - I wish you lived closer too:(  The 3 of us would have some awesome wine dates.

A hundred dollars on coffee???  Wow...but now that I think of it, I probably spend about that at Starbucks.  So nevermind!

And a hundred bucks on wine - I do that all the time!  Hahaha!

I know we would have awesome wine dates.  Maybe someday we can meet in the middle in Santa Barbara.  Smile

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • image**Papps**:
    imagemdluv21:

image**Papps**:

Hey sweetie! I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to call you.. I meant to txt you at least and didn't even get around to that. :(  I'm sorry

How are you doing?

No worries!  I understand, things can get hectic!

I am good.  Trying to fold some laundry in between bumping.  I think I am going to have log-off soon so I can get it done! Hahaha.

How are you?

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • Md - that is brilliant!!  We should so go to Santa Barbara.  I have never been and really want to.  How fun would a girls weekend be there??

OR...we could go visit Papps in Portland.  I've always wanted to go there, too Stick out tongue

• imageGingham:

Md - that is brilliant!!  We should so go to Santa Barbara.  I have never been and really want to.  How fun would a girls weekend be there??

OR...we could go visit Papps in Portland.  I've always wanted to go there, too Stick out tongue

Really oh SB is awesome!  I went to college in San Luis Obispo and we used to go down there all the time.  It is a great wine region too!

We will just have to get Pappsie to come down to SB with us! Stick out tongue

I haven't been to Portland since I was about 12 but it is a beautiful city!

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • image**Papps**:
    imagemdluv21:
    image**Papps**:
    imagemdluv21:

image**Papps**:

Hey sweetie! I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to call you.. I meant to txt you at least and didn't even get around to that. :(  I'm sorry

How are you doing?

No worries!  I understand, things can get hectic!

I am good.  Trying to fold some laundry in between bumping.  I think I am going to have log-off soon so I can get it done! Hahaha.

How are you?

Good. DH and I just had ourselves some nice adult time :)  Its been a crazy day. Don't leave me!!! lol

Did you get to another OPK?  Yay for sexy time! 

I am hoping for some myself...but DH is whining how tired he is so we shall see.

I will stay on a bit longer.  Big Smile

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • image**Papps**:
    imagemdluv21:

Did you get to another OPK?  Yay for sexy time! 

I am hoping for some myself...but DH is whining how tired he is so we shall see.

I will stay on a bit longer.  Big Smile

I'm getting frustrated. The afternoon one was a partial positive. I'm not sure what to make of it. 1/2 of the control line was positive to the tester line, but the other top half of the control was darker. ::le sigh::

You don't have to stay if you have things to do!! I was just giving you a hard time! ;)

That is frustrating!  Well it seems like you have gotten in good sexy anyways...so I would just keep taking them and see what your temps do.  Hopefully they jump up!

Hahaha....I can put off the laundry a few more minutes!

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • Sorry, ladies.  I've been trying to bump and straighten my hair at the same time.  Not an easy task.  I better go before I hurt myselfSmile

Md - I hope you get yor sexy time and Papps I'm hoping for a + opk for you soon.  Nighty night!!  xoxoxo

• imageGingham:

Sorry, ladies.  I've been trying to bump and straighten my hair at the same time.  Not an easy task.  I better go before I hurt myselfSmile

Md - I hope you get yor sexy time and Papps I'm hoping for a + opk for you soon.  Nighty night!!  xoxoxo

LOL.  I just got a funny visual!

Night hon!

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • Hmmmm some AE was talking *** to KDodge but that was all I saw.  I was off from about 1:45 - 7:15 so I am not sure if too much else happened.

I miss night time Buckie.  Well I miss her in general but especially at night!

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • LOL - that is funny.  She is our KU spirit floating around.  I like that image.  Big Smile

Yep same AE - it is easy to be an ass when you aren't posting under your own name.  Super obnoxious... 

Second trays of Invisalign are a go - a little sore right now but not too bad.

I think I am going to log off hon.  I want to get this laundry put away and if I don't try and seduce DH soon, it is not going to happen for sure!

Talk to you tomorrow love!

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"