Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Update

Hey, guys.

Four million tests this afternoon, and a late-arriving ambulance (damn train and construction) have conspired to push Matthew's procedure until tomorrow. I'm okay with this becasue I'd rather have it done right then have it be rushed, and he's hooked up to all kinds of monitoring equipment.

Joseph is freaking out because he doesn't know where Daddy is. I picked him up from my sister's at 9 p.m., and we got home at 9:30, and he ran from room to room calling for Daddy, then sat in Matt's recliner in his office and cried until he fell asleep. This, in turn, freaks me out because it's pretty much exactly what I did for two years after my dad died when I was 15m.

I'm now going to watch something mindless on OnDemand and eat an obscene amount of cookie dough brownies. Because I have no Xanax or Valium.

Re: Update

• Options

I'm glad nothing was wrong with the transport except construction. I was nervous for you earlier!

Poor Joseph. :-( I cannot imagine how difficult this is for him, and it breaks my heart to read how he's handling it.

Can you have someone pick up some alcohol for you? At this point, you NEED it.

((((hugs)))) 

I like privacy. A lot.
  • Options
    omg, I don't know the backstory/what's going on, but my T&P are with you and your family! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just now read your previous post, and I just wanted to say how sorry I am. I hope things go well, and wish comfort for you and little Joseph. I am sure everything will go okay tomorrow. 
    Take care of yourself. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageLoriFalce:

Joseph is freaking out because he doesn't know where Daddy is. I picked him up from my sister's at 9 p.m., and we got home at 9:30, and he ran from room to room calling for Daddy, then sat in Matt's recliner in his office and cried until he fell asleep. This, in turn, freaks me out because it's pretty much exactly what I did for two years after my dad died when I was 15m. 

This is so sad. I will say a prayer for your DH tomorrow. Try to enjoy your brownies and get some sleep tonight. 

• Options
    Big hugs, thoughts and prayers to you guys.  We'll continue to think good thoughts for you and your husband.  (((((hugs)))))
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.  I can't even imagine how hard this is for you.  My thoughts are with you and your family.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry. I will be praying for you, your husband, and joseph.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to be over, it's about learning how to dance in the rain." -Unknown

Married 3-1-08  |  Nathan 11-24-08  |  Kaelyn 11-30-10  |  Alicia  8-17-13

• Options
    I'm a total lurker here, but want you to know that I'm sending T&P to you and your family.  Hang in there and know that there are lots of ladies out here supporting you!!! 
  • Options
    Poor Joseph, and poor you!  I'm sure it's been a long day.  Please know you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.  I pray your day will go smoother tomorrow.
  • Options
    imagecbwm:

I don't drink. But wow, if there was ever a time to start, I think it might be tonight. Except that I have to be back at the hospital in six hours, and I don't think I could get drunk enough quick enough to recover fast enough for that.

• Options

poor Lori and Joseph.  Squeezes to both.  I hope all is well soon.

To make you lol a little, I saw a funny "Texts from last night" post (hilarious website if you don't know it): something like "we only had 1 xanax left so we put it in Hungry Hungry Hippos to play for it."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I'm so sorry you are going through this. I wish there was something I could do to help. You are such a great source of support to the women on this board, and we are all here to support YOU. Hang in there. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs...

• Options

oh lori. i so wish i was close to you as i would get my butt over there and bring you meds or chocolate or alcohol. and hugs. i come bearing hugs! your dh is going to get through this so DON'T worry about that! you are so right. better off tomorrow when everyone is rested, and prepared, and they can take their time. 

you guys are in my thoughts and prayers. i'm saying an extra special one for you all tonight.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm so sorry. :(

Enjoy your obscene amount of cookies. I'll be thinking about you guys.

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    still lots and lots of prayers, Lori
    2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Hang in there, Lori!  Poor Joseph--that would have broken my heart.
  • Options
    (((HUGS))) Praying for the three of you!
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Options

Lori, I have been thinking about you all day - I hope everything goes well tomorrow for your husband.  I feel horrible for Joseph and for you - I hope you're both able to get some much-needed rest.

((hugs))

• Options
    I am so sorry!  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. 
  • Options
    I'll keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.  I hope tomorrow goes well.
  • Options

I didn't get a chance to respond to your earlier post but positive thoughts are coming your way.

Why can't this be the troll in the basement instead of your husband? Not fair.

• Options
    KGskyKGsky member
    Hang in there.? It's a scary time, but you all will get through it.? I know it can't be easy dealing with your own anxieties as well as your son's.? Still sending positive vibes over from NYC (no recovery in the goat population as of yet).
  • Options
    Hang in there Lori. I'll be thinking/praying for you guys.
  • Options
    Thinking of you & Joseph. Poor boy. I can't imagine what he is going through. Or you for that matter. You are both in my thoughts & prayers. WIsh I could get you some xanax too.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I can't even imagine what you are going through... hugs to you and and your family. 
  • Options
    oh poor Joseph, I'm praying for you guys
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Remembering Christopher
  • Options
    imagecbwm:

I'm glad nothing was wrong with the transport except construction. I was nervous for you earlier!

Poor Joseph. :-( I cannot imagine how difficult this is for him, and it breaks my heart to read how he's handling it.

((((hugs)))) 

more {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{[hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}] and prayers!!!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.  I am praying for your family.  I hope you and your sweet little boy can take some comfort in each other.
  • Options
    i'm sorry, lori.  i hope he starts feeling better soon and can get out of the hospital in the next few days.  joseph will be fine, he has a great mother to take care of him:)
  • Options
    oh, Lori.  I'm so sorry you all are going through this.  I will pray for you and your family.  I hope that the procedure is successful and Matthew gets better soon.  Poor Joseph!  Hugs to all of you!
  • Options
    More prayers said for you all.  I'm so sorry you guys are having to go through this.
  • Options
    I'm sorry Lori. I will be thinking of all of you today. Stay strong!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"