TTC After a Loss
Options

Suggestions, anyone??

Me and my husband are trying to get pg again after a miscarriage in january and my biggest fear is being pg and constantly going to the bathroom to see if im bleeding again (since that:s what happened last time) I'm also afraid to do any type of physical activity or have sex when im pg since it could possibly lead to another miscarriage.... I just want to try and find ways to deal with this before we become pg again....any suggestions would be very much appreciated I know so many women have had miscarriages it just feels like im all alone sometimes....especially at this point since all the girls I've went to high school and college with all had babies by the time they were 19 or 20 I feel like crap, like my body can't produce a baby....even though the gyno said everythings ok and we can try again....I don't know how some of you are so strong and positive I definitely admire it....thanks ladies : )

Re: Suggestions, anyone??

• Options
    I am very sorry for your loss.  I am only on my first cycle of trying again so i don't really have any suggestions but I honestly don't think there is anything anyone could tell you that would help.  When you get pg, you will still be all paranoid and check constantly...at least I know I will.  Good luck to you
  • Options

I'm sorry for your loss.

I don't really have any suggestions. I think many of us believe we will be fearful until we have that baby in our arms, and probably long after that too. 

BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wish I had suggestions, but I have none. I know I will be a nervous wreck should I become pregnant again, and I definitely won't be having any sex either. 
    DD1 01/09/11 DD2 10/31/12 #3 EDD 10/22/14--Stick baby stick! Always in my heart, 4 sweet angels 2/10, 10/11, 12/11 & 10/13
  • Options

thank you!! well at least i know im not the only paranoid one lol when I tell people that's how I feel they look at me like im nuts....I guess it's because they haven't been in our situation....thanks again!!

• Options
    I've been on both sides of this now.  I had a m/c and then I had a healthy pregnancy.  For me, there was nothing I could do to combat the fear.  I've now had three more m/c, and I know when I become pregnant again, it will be a nightmare of emotions.  Preparing yourself for that fear is all that you can really do. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss.  I think we are all nervous.  My midwife even told me that she realizes there is nothing she can say to make me feel calmer when we get pregnant again.  She still tried but she knew that it wasn't going to erase my fear.  I do know that these m/c do not happen because of something we did or didn't do.  So try not to worry about working out or having sex.  You need to still live your life, right?  I think feeling nervous about your pregnancy is all part of motherhood - it means we love the ones we carry inside and there's nothing that can change that.  Good luck.
  • Options

We are on our first cycle of TTCAL, and I knew no amount of waiting would take away the anxiety of getting pregnant again.  I think for most or all of us, there is no way around it.

I'm sorry for your loss, and good luck!

BFP:12/19/09 ~Heard Heartbeat:1/29/10 ~No Heartbeat: 2/6/10~Natural M/C: 2/9/2010 I'll love you forever. I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be. Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss.  I don't have any advice because I'm sure I'll be nervous as hell.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"