Babies on the Brain
Options

Website help

I just can't seem to find a website creater that I can commit to.  I don't have the technical brains to develop my own site using HTML or whatever.  I don't have the funds to pay someone to design it for me.  I use Weebly for my boarding business website, but find the layouts to be limiting -- for example, each page of the website has the same photo.  It lets me add more photos, but it always keeps the header/photo.  It also won't let me change the font.  So I'd like to use a different website creater site.  Any ideas?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Website help

• Options

First, I wanted to say your dogs are really cute. :) I love boxers!

I don't have any suggestions about websites, but if you wanted one professionally done, have you thought about bartering/trading services? My friend has a side marketing business and she does a lot of websites. In this economy, she has turned to bartering her marketing services to keep clients and cultivate new clients for the future when people may be able to pay. She has had pretty good success using postings on message boards/fliers/craigslist. HTH. Good Luck!

• Options
    imageSJKB0212:

First, I wanted to say your dogs are really cute. :) I love boxers!

I don't have any suggestions about websites, but if you wanted one professionally done, have you thought about bartering/trading services? My friend has a side marketing business and she does a lot of websites. In this economy, she has turned to bartering her marketing services to keep clients and cultivate new clients for the future when people may be able to pay. She has had pretty good success using postings on message boards/fliers/craigslist. HTH. Good Luck!

Thanks! :)

I've definitely considered bartering, but I wanted to create the site before going to my schooling this summer, so I wouldn't be able to trade just yet.  I want to do that with a veterinarian practice, actually.  Ideally, they give me vaccines, wellness checks, yearly diagnostics, antibiotics, etc. for my dogs and I train all of their dogs.  So I will definitely keep this in mind.... I know several people who do this type of thing too (one of them being a dog trainer!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"