Infertility
Options

SIL just called to announce pg #2 :-(

I guess I'll be crying myself to sleep again tonight....

My SIL - whom I love dearly, like my own sister - just called to tell DH and I she is pg with #2.  She is 5 years younger than me, she got pregnant with #1 just 6 months after getting married (she got married just 3  months after DH and I), #1 was an "oops",  and she always said she was going to wait 5 years before she tried for another.  Well, she waited 2 years instead. 

And I have to say, DH is terrible at comforting me... I could hear him congratulating her in the next room and I just broke down.  He could see me crying and he walks over the hand the phone to me to congratulate her!  I had to motion to him to tell her I'm in the shower.. c'mon!  Use some common sense!  Then, after he hangs up, all he does is say "We'll have our day" which is what he says ALL THE TIME.  Those words mean nothing to me anymore - nothing.  

Dear God in heaven, I just don't know how much more You expect me to take...  I beg of You, please have mercy on me!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: SIL just called to announce pg #2 :-(

• Options

That's rough cutie. ((HUGS))

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Options
    Good thoughts and prayers are coming your way!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry:< I am sure it's so tough to be happy when you are so sad. Huge hugs.
    PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC since 2007
    6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
    IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
    IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
    Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I too am sick of the "you'll have your day", "just relax, it will happen", "do you try putting your legs in the air?"...  they don't mean anything to me, except that most people don't have any idea what they are talking about.  Sorry you are sad tonight... HUGS
  • Options
    I'm sorry.  It sucks, I've been there too and am terrified I'm about to be there again.  *big hugs*
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    MAK06MAK06 member

I hope you don't mind me posting ... I really wanted to send you some (((((HUGE HUGS)))))

So sorry =( 

IVF #1 = BFP!! So blessed to have our baby boy! IVF #2 = Convert to frozen - 1 frostie! IVF #3 = Convert to frozen - 1 frostie! FET #1 = 8/14, Two transferred, One stuck! Praying for another healthy miracle! Due: 5/2/13 imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm sorry that just sucks!  I am sending you big (((hugs))).  You have been having a hard couple days so things are hopefully going to turn your way soon. 
    TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sorry. That's a tough situation.
  • Options
    I know it's rough, my little sister is preggers again with number two, and she wasn't even really trying. It's hard to feel overjoyed for them when you are so frustrated with your own situation. And yes, it's VERY annoying when people say stupid things trying to be comforting. Hugs............
  • Options
    I'm so sorry sweetie.
    Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
    After two losses, third time was a charm.
    pm me for blog link
  • Options
    Sending hugs.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"