Houston Babies

Looking for a denim jumper for DD

but I don't want to spend $30.  Has anyone seen any in stores recently?  I saw one online at jcpenney but it only went to 6-9 months and I need 18-24.

ETA:  I don't want a lot of "stuff"/decoration on it - just a plain jumper 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Looking for a denim jumper for DD

• The one that I've seen is the Baby Gap one that is $30.  You might want to try Osh Kosh, if there's a store near you.  They normally have a lot of demin dresses and stuff for girls.

BTW:  I will be emailing you if DH ever gets around to doing what he needs to, right now, he's doing his part of our tax return. 

Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image
  • PAGASPAGAS member
    Finley Anne ~ 11.9.2008
    So Tasty, So Yummy
  • Loading the player...
  • imagePAGAS:

ohhhhhhh...like skirt overalls?  I always get mine at Old Navy (they would definitely have it at the Old Navy outlets), and have paid less than $10 every time.  Osh Kosh also has them and they're around $15. 

Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image
  • I found one for DD at Walmart.  It's super soft and stretchy, and cost $6.  I can't find a link online.  It has traditional jeans-style buttons in the front and the skirt is gathered a little. I can check to see if they have bigger sizes when I go tomorrow.
    Mr. & Mrs. est. July 2007 Mama est. April 2010
  • I've got one I'm looking to sell. It's Tommy Hilfiger. I think it's about that size. It's cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I got one for Rena from Carter's a couple weeks ago. I think it was $24 but was 40% off or something like that.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageCallMeKel:
    I've got one I'm looking to sell. It's Tommy Hilfiger. I think it's about that size. It's cute!

Do you have a pic?  How much do you want for it?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"