Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

I am such a baby

I am starting to get really sad and frustrated that LO looks nothing like me.  Every single person says "oh he is a mini-Shawn (DH)" and I realize that, but holy hell I pushed him out of my vagina, why can't he resemble me a tiny bit? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: I am such a baby

• Options
    He may change! We have friends whose little girl looked just like her daddy when she was a baby, in the last year or so (she just turned 3) she looks a whole lot more like her mother.
  • Options
    I know how you feel..people ask if DD is even my daughter as a joke b/c she is totally DH's mini me. I can tell she has my personailty..maybe you'll see yourself in him as he gets older? we can only hope right?Wink
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awww...at least he's a cutie! Maybe he will have all of your personality.
  • Options
    imageTara1025:

I am starting to get really sad and frustrated that LO looks nothing like me.  Every single person says "oh he is a mini-Shawn (DH)" and I realize that, but holy hell I pushed him out of my vagina, why can't he resemble me a tiny bit? 

I feel the same way! It actually REALLY bothered me when she was first born because I was so expecting her to look like me (I have dark brown hair/eyes, DH has bright red hair and blue eyes). But she is the spitting image of DH. I'm coming to terms with it though because I'm in love with her big blue eyes. :) 

Anneliese Olive 11/5/09
    Hazel Dianna 1/8/11
    Luna Valentine 4/25/13

• Options

He looks a little bit like you when he's mad.

And some other times too.  Stick out tongue

And don't worry, I heard that a ton when Gav was little. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"