TTC After a Loss

Stupid FB.

I don't have anyone that I'm close with on FB that is pregnant. I'm very lucky with that. However, I do have quite a few girls that I know my my Knot days on my local board. Fabulous women, we had a couple GTGs, and I love them.

But they are all KU. I guess I should expect it. I mean, we all planned our weddings together, got married around the same time, and it makes sense that we were all planning to start families around the same time. 

It still hurts though. Why am I the one of the group that had a baby that didn't make it? I just got on FB, and in the feed I see one of them has posted to another...

You're pregnant, too! Babies everywhere!

I want to crawl in a hole and cry. Or comment something nasty on the post to make them aware of how others may take something like that. It's not like I went to their pages, and had it coming. I just logged in and there it was. But then again it doesn't matter if everyone else of our Knot group sees it, because they all have happy successful pregnancies.

I hate me. 

Re: Stupid FB.

• Don't hate you... we love you! Just block!
  • Oh no, I am so sorry!  I know, it feels so sucky to feel that way. 

I wish I could again experience the ignorance of not know what it is like to endure loss, or worry about m/c or the difficulties of TTGP. 

Don't hate yourself.  Your feelings are perfectly normal.  The hardest part of feeling this way (for me) is that when I try to talk about it with people IRL, they make ignorant comments, or tell me I am selfish or crazy.  That's why I am so happy to have found you ladies!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • ::hugs::

I know the feeling. Of the girls I got my bfp with I am the only one who m/c. I am the statistic and that sucks major donkey schlong. 

BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm sorry, hun.  FB FHs are everywhere.  Just block or hide them, and as PP said...don't hate you, we love you : )
    Lilah Eve---our angel in heaven: Born sleeping 12/2/09 @ 28w3d. We love you and miss you everyday, little angel.
    Isabella Faith---Born 12/17/10 via c-section.
    Abigail Marie---Born 11/16/12 via c-section
  • I am sorry, hun. I loooove the hide button! It gives me the chance to lurk at my leisure instead of getting a gut punch on a bad day. :::hugs:::

Natural Miscarriage 12/10/09 at 6W4D. Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Hide 'em! So sorry, I totally understand. That happened to me too. A lot of people that got married around when I did are working on their 2nd Sad

TTC Since Oct 08 BFP #1- 1/23/09, missed m/c 2/26/09 BFP #2- 9/8/09, natural m/c 9/16/09 BFP #3- 4/13/10, missed m/c 5/26/10 BFP #4- 4/6/11 beta#1 at 12dpo-133 prog-55.7, beta#2 at 16dpo- 861 DD born 12/8/2011 BFP#5- 11/23/12 EDD 7/25/13 Dx- Uterine septum (removed Aug 2010), endo, MTHFR C677t hetero, Factor II hetero, Low Protein S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Don't hate yourself! We love you!! 
  • Ugh.  I'm sorry.  It's so hard to get on fb.  I frantically check my news feed every time to see if anyone new is pg. And then I hate myself for caring so much about it.
  • Don't hate you, you aren't the one posting insensitive unthoughtful things in a public forum. It sucks to be the "statistic"
    DD1 01/09/11 DD2 10/31/12 #3 EDD 10/22/14--Stick baby stick! Always in my heart, 4 sweet angels 2/10, 10/11, 12/11 & 10/13
  • Aw - I'm so sorry you are dealing with this.  It sucks.  Don't hate yourself - it's human nature and I know I would be having the same feelings as you.  
  • Thanks girls. :-( I just feel like a selfish b!tch to be hurt by others happiness. But it just kills me. I know y'all understand, but I wish none of us had to. 
  • don't hate you. i love you.

it's ok to hate your body though. i hate mine.

maybe we can hate our own but love each other :) ((hugs))

• imagewritergirl5786:

don't hate you. i love you.

it's ok to hate your body though. i hate mine.

maybe we can hate our own but love each other :) ((hugs))

This is one of the many reasons I adore you.  

• ((hugs)) I love you!

BFP 12/18/2009. HB 1/4/2010. NO HB 1/18/2010. D&C 1/19/2010
    April 2011 IUI #1 BFN. High FSH and other issues.
    May 2011 Chose to build our family through adoption
    September 2011 Actively waiting for a match
    11/26/11 Surprise BFP * DD born 7/23/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"