Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

So NOT happy!!!!

So back in October I turned in my paperwork from my masters degree to move me up in the salary schedule. All they requested was an unofficial transcript. They give you extra points in seniority if you have a higher degree if you and someone else have the same hire date. Well HR is denying me any extra points because I never gave them an official transcript. No one ever told me I needed one! Thats so freaking ridiculous. I worked hard for that and they have had the unofficial transcript since October 2009! I felt like telling to snotty HR lady my union will see you in court! I held my tongue.
image     image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

image    image

Re: So NOT happy!!!!

• Options

that sucks!

especially these days in CA, with all the pink slips. every bit of seniority matters!

• Options

I would definitely talk to your union president or your building rep about that.

I'm so sorry!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I know in the end I am so far down the list it might not make that much of a difference, but this is just so wrong. I mean they are paying me more money because I have the degree, so how can they go back and say they wont count it this year?! 

Whatever, I know the union rep will fight it, but its just messed up! 

image     image

image    image

• Options
    Do you have documentation of what they originally told you? It may help your cause - maybe an old email? 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    no documentation it was all verbal and in-person but they are paying me at the top of the salary schedule so they accepted it, so I will let my union fight it.
    image     image

image    image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"