D.C. Area Babies
Options

Any recommendations for a local getaway for a "babymoon"?

DH and I are going to have our first baby in June and were hoping to head out of town for a long weekend. Any recommendations of places we can head to for a weekend that is romantic and fun? We would drive so perhaps a bed and breakfast somewhere? We dont want anything more than 3 or 4 hour drive. 

Re: Any recommendations for a local getaway for a "babymoon"?

• Options
    We love Charlottesville. I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for but there are several nice B&B's in that area, wonderful restaurants, and different activities.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    smith mountain lake is about 4 hours and is beautiful:-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The Eastern Shore is lovely.
  • Options
    We're going to Williamsburg  close to the end of April - tulips will be peaking then and it's also the end of Garden Week in Virginia. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

We're due in June as well.
    We're heading to Oak Island in NC (not local but super cheap this time of year)

My hubby surfs  so i'm hoping he can get a few hours/days in, he deserves it after the past few months of pregnancy stuff. I, on the other hand am not looking forward to a bathing suit at ALL!!

Hope you have a wonderful time when you go!

• Options
    St. Michaels is nice - mostly B&Bs and antique stores, good place to relax.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    There are lots of great B&B's in Rehoboth Beach, DE.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ditto St. Michael's.  For a weekend away from the kids last summer we stayed at a B&B on a Nestie recommendation and now I can't remember the name of the place...?  We did the "spa and sail" package with included a two night stay and a massage and a spin on a boat.  Gees, what was that placed called...
    Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Options

imageBabyHatch:
    We love Charlottesville. I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for but there are several nice B&B's in that area, wonderful restaurants, and different activities.

We are going to Charlottesville in the next couple weeks. It looks nice and a close drive  Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"