TTC After a Loss
Options

Health Insurance?

I have a choice between 2 different insurance policies (due to husbands new job) and am trying to see which one is going to cover the most as far as infertility testing and treatment goes.  

I am finding hard to decide because I really do not know what to expect as far as treatment goes.  So do I call both insurance companies and ask questions (if so what do I ask), OR do I call my new RE's office and ask them which one they think is better?

(I am not starting to see my new RE until June)

Any advice that you could give me would be great, because I am lost!  Thanks! 

Re: Health Insurance?

• Options
    I would go on the websites and download the coverage plans for each company you're considering. Much easier than calling.
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I would also call your RE office and see which insurance they take
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Did they have booklets or a website you can look up coverage on. My dh's company had at least 10 plans to pick from and I looked up what each plan covered online.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options

imagebutterfly843:
    Did they have booklets or a website you can look up coverage on. My dh's company had at least 10 plans to pick from and I looked up what each plan covered online.

I have a book from each.  One specifically addresses infertility and the other one doesn't.

I just feel like it is a foreign language when I start reading through them. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"