TTC After a Loss

Random Poll!

(Do WE like these? Cause I am the Queen of random questions...)

1.) What's your favorite Disney movie?

2.) Do you like rollercoasters?

3.) What color are your socks?

4.) If you could have any animal as a pet (and magically it would be a good pet) what would you have?

5.) Are you crafty?

6.) What did you have for breakfast today?

7.) When was the last time you saw your parents?

8.) Who would win in a throw down: Rainbow Brite or She-ra?

9.) Do you enjoy coloring? (Yes, like with crayons or markers)

10.) Who does most of the cooking in your house?

BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Random Poll!

• Do WE like these? Cause I am the Queen of random questions...)Yes!

1.) What's your favorite Disney movie?don't have one

2.) Do you like rollercoasters?not anymore

3.) What color are your socks?I am wearing heels barefoot

4.) If you could have any animal as a pet (and magically it would be a good pet) what would you have?snow leopard

5.) Are you crafty?not really

6.) What did you have for breakfast today?a waffle a syrup

7.) When was the last time you saw your parents? last week

8.) Who would win in a throw down: Rainbow Brite or She-ra? She-ra

9.) Do you enjoy coloring? (Yes, like with crayons or markers) yes I  was last week:)

10.) Who does most of the cooking in your house?
    ME

Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • Yes, I like these! 1.) What's your favorite Disney movie?The Lion King 2.) Do you like rollercoasters?Love them! 3.) What color are your socks?I'm barefoot. I rarely wear them.  4.) If you could have any animal as a pet (and magically it would be a good pet) what would you have?DH and I wish we could get a rescue pup. 5.) Are you crafty?Yup! 6.) What did you have for breakfast today?I didn't.  7.) When was the last time you saw your parents?Early September. 8.) Who would win in a throw down: Rainbow Brite or She-ra?Hmm, I'm going with She-ra. 9.) Do you enjoy coloring? (Yes, like with crayons or markers)I totally do. I have lots of coloring books, I like to do it when I'm sick and stuck in bed. 10.) Who does most of the cooking in your house? I do a lot of fixing dinner, but I don't "cook" cook, if that makes sense. DH does the actual cooking stuff. 
  • Loading the player...
  • 1.) What's your favorite Disney movie? Bed Knobs and Broomsticks

2.) Do you like rollercoasters? Yes!

3.) What color are your socks? Light green.

4.) If you could have any animal as a pet (and magically it would be a good pet) what would you have? One of those really really tiny monkeys that is the size of a finger.

5.) Are you crafty? Slightly. If I put my mind to it.

6.) What did you have for breakfast today? A cup of hot tea.

7.) When was the last time you saw your parents? Early December.

8.) Who would win in a throw down: Rainbow Brite or She-ra? Rainbow Brite..she'll blind you with her rainbows!

9.) Do you enjoy coloring? (Yes, like with crayons or markers) Love it.

10.) Who does most of the cooking in your house? Me...95% or more.
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

• (Do WE like these? Cause I am the Queen of random questions...) YES!

1.) What's your favorite Disney movie? Sleeping Beauty

2.) Do you like rollercoasters? yes!

3.) What color are your socks? not wearing any

4.) If you could have any animal as a pet (and magically it would be a good pet) what would you have? dog!

5.) Are you crafty? no I don't have the patience

6.) What did you have for breakfast today? pop tart

7.) When was the last time you saw your parents? I saw them a week and a half ago and I'm seeing my mom this weekend:)

9.) Do you enjoy coloring? (Yes, like with crayons or markers) yes

10.) Who does most of the cooking in your house? since DH is unemployed it has been him
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1.) What's your favorite Disney movie?  oh man, that's tough.  i like mostly all of them.  i think if i HAD to pick one, it might be Lion King.  orrrrrrrr Little Mermaid.  orrrrrrrrr  Aladin.  oh geez, i can't pick, it's just too hard.

2.) Do you like rollercoasters?  i do sort of.  i didn't and then i was finally convinced to go on one and then i loved them and now that i'm getting older i'm becoming scared of them again.  LOL

3.) What color are your socks?  i effing hate wearing socks, i'm a FL girl at heart.  but when i do they are always white. 

4.) If you could have any animal as a pet (and magically it would be a good pet) what would you have?  i have so many that i can't even imagine having any more. 

5.) Are you crafty? yes i am becoming crafty.  i sew!

6.) What did you have for breakfast today?  frosted flakes baby!

7.) When was the last time you saw your parents? a few weeks ago.

8.) Who would win in a throw down: Rainbow Brite or She-ra?  she-ra hands down.  she is one bad biitch!

9.) Do you enjoy coloring? (Yes, like with crayons or markers) i really do.  i used to do it not that long ago. 

10.) Who does most of the cooking in your house?  DH does most, however i am cooking tonite. 

• imageSonadora:

1.) What's your favorite Disney movie? Beauty and the Beast

2.) Do you like rollercoasters? I used to love them. Now I get headaches.

3.) What color are your socks? Barefoot.

4.) If you could have any animal as a pet (and magically it would be a good pet) what would you have? A monkey.

5.) Are you crafty? Sort of.  I can sew.

6.) What did you have for breakfast today? egg whites and a smoothie

7.) When was the last time you saw your parents? Xmas

8.) Who would win in a throw down: Rainbow Brite or She-ra? Def She-ra.

9.) Do you enjoy coloring? (Yes, like with crayons or markers) Love it.

10.) Who does most of the cooking in your house? I do all of it.

• Yes WE love these!

1.) What's your favorite Disney movie? Peter Pan

2.) Do you like rollercoasters? I like them without big drops.  Nice and easy ones.  Loops are okay.

3.) What color are your socks? I hate wearing socks.  My feet feel closed in.  I probably only have 3 pairs and I only wear them with sneakers.

4.) If you could have any animal as a pet (and magically it would be a good pet) what would you have? A monkey because it could cuddle you and it wears diapers and stuff (can you tell I need a baby!)

5.) Are you crafty? Sometimes, when I'm in the right state of mind. I like making wreaths.  I scrapbook once in a while.

6.) What did you have for breakfast today? I did not eat breakfast. Bad girl!

7.) When was the last time you saw your parents? I saw Daddy on Sunday and Mama on Monday at different times.

8.) Who would win in a throw down: Rainbow Brite or She-ra? She-ra is badass and would definitely win!

9.) Do you enjoy coloring? (Yes, like with crayons or markers) Of course!  I teach Kindergarten.  It's a HUGE stress relief!

10.) Who does most of the cooking in your house? me!

• 1.) What's your favorite Disney movie?  The Little Mermaid

2.) Do you like rollercoasters? no, I barf.

3.) What color are your socks?  Black with a little red pattern on them.

4.) If you could have any animal as a pet (and magically it would be a good pet) what would you have?  Monkey

5.) Are you crafty?  ehhhh, I probably could be

6.) What did you have for breakfast today?  Toast w/ cheese, bacon, and an egg on top.

7.) When was the last time you saw your parents? Last weekend

8.) Who would win in a throw down: Rainbow Brite or She-ra?  She-ra Princess of Power!

9.) Do you enjoy coloring? (Yes, like with crayons or markers)  ummm I did about 20 years ago.

10.) Who does most of the cooking in your house?  i would say it's close, but i definitely win.

• Do WE like these? Cause I am the Queen of random questions...  Yes!!!

1.) What's your favorite Disney movie?  Cinderella

2.) Do you like rollercoasters?  Definitely.  Though I've become a wimp in my old age and I'm hating the drops.

3.) What color are your socks?  I'm not wearing socks

4.) If you could have any animal as a pet (and magically it would be a good pet) what would you have? I don't know.  I love my puppy.

5.) Are you crafty?  No Sad I *wish* I was though.

6.) What did you have for breakfast today?  Bagel thin with laughing cow light on it and 3 egg whites.  (It's 3 WW points)

7.) When was the last time you saw your parents?  5 weeks ago - when I had my loss and then moved that weekend.  They were a HUGE help as I was almost completely useless.

8.) Who would win in a throw down: Rainbow Brite or She-ra?  The Carebears "Carebears countdown 5,4,3,2,1 STARE"

9.) Do you enjoy coloring? (Yes, like with crayons or markers)  Yes.

10.) Who does most of the cooking in your house?  We actually do a really good job of sharing the cooking duties.

• 1.) What's your favorite Disney movie? Aladdin

2.) Do you like rollercoasters? nope, I'm a wimp

3.) What color are your socks? white

4.) If you could have any animal as a pet (and magically it would be a good pet) what would you have?  Is it weird that I would pick dog??? I can't think of anything else.

5.) Are you crafty? not really

6.) What did you have for breakfast today?  nothing

7.) When was the last time you saw your parents?  about 3 weeks ago

9.) Do you enjoy coloring? (Yes, like with crayons or markers) yes

10.) Who does most of the cooking in your house? DH

Lilah Eve---our angel in heaven: Born sleeping 12/2/09 @ 28w3d. We love you and miss you everyday, little angel.
    Isabella Faith---Born 12/17/10 via c-section.
    Abigail Marie---Born 11/16/12 via c-section
  • 1.) What's your favorite Disney movie?Lion King2.) Do you like rollercoasters? Yes3.) What color are your socks?4.) If you could have any animal as a pet (and magically it would be a good pet) what would you have?I'm not really a pet kind of person. 5.) Are you crafty?Absolutely 6.) What did you have for breakfast today?Prenatal vitamin and a glass of orange juice, breakfast of champions. 7.) When was the last time you saw your parents?My cousin's funeral, in October 8.) Who would win in a throw down: Rainbow Brite or She-ra?Rainbow Brite 9.) Do you enjoy coloring? (Yes, like with crayons or markers)Yes, love it. 10.) Who does most of the cooking in your house? it's a 50/50 split, DH and I both love to cook and are both pretty darn good at it if you ask me. 
    DD1 01/09/11 DD2 10/31/12 #3 EDD 10/22/14--Stick baby stick! Always in my heart, 4 sweet angels 2/10, 10/11, 12/11 & 10/13
  • I love these :)

1.) What's your favorite Disney movie? Cinderella

2.) Do you like rollercoasters? Yes, but hate the long lines

3.) What color are your socks? green polka dot

4.) If you could have any animal as a pet (and magically it would be a good pet) what would you have? dog

5.) Are you crafty? I am creative, but when it comes to doing the project not so much on my own, I need helpers :)

6.) What did you have for breakfast today? thin bagel with peanut butter and 1/2 caff coffee

7.) When was the last time you saw your parents? sunday

8.) Who would win in a throw down: Rainbow Brite or She-ra? rainbow brite

9.) Do you enjoy coloring? (Yes, like with crayons or markers) I still do

10.) Who does most of the cooking in your house? me

• imageSonadora:

Yes I love them!!!

1.) What's your favorite Disney movie? Lion King

2.) Do you like rollercoasters? LOVE them!!

3.) What color are your socks? not wearing any right now, but usually white

4.) If you could have any animal as a pet (and magically it would be a good pet) what would you have? polar bear!

5.) Are you crafty? I try, but not really.........

6.) What did you have for breakfast today? pop tarts and coffee

7.) When was the last time you saw your parents? last night

8.) Who would win in a throw down: Rainbow Brite or She-ra? Rainbow Bright

9.) Do you enjoy coloring? (Yes, like with crayons or markers) Yes!

10.) Who does most of the cooking in your house? Me, but DH helps a lot and does all the grilling!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • (Do WE like these? Cause I am the Queen of random questions...) I LOVE THESE!!!

1.) What's your favorite Disney movie? Lady and the Tramp

2.) Do you like rollercoasters? No!

3.) What color are your socks? Barefoot at the moment.

4.) If you could have any animal as a pet (and magically it would be a good pet) what would you have? My puppy Moose [&] I lurve him so!

5.) Are you crafty? Yes.

6.) What did you have for breakfast today? Kashi Island Vanilla and Hazelnut coffee

7.) When was the last time you saw your parents? My momma came to visit last weekend

8.) Who would win in a throw down: Rainbow Brite or She-ra? She-ra!

9.) Do you enjoy coloring? (Yes, like with crayons or markers) One of my favorite things to do.  It's to relaxing.

10.) Who does most of the cooking in your house? Hmm, it's pretty even, but DH is the better cook.
  • LOVE these (and hope you don't mind I participate!) 

1.) What's your favorite Disney movie? Little Mermaid

2.) Do you like rollercoasters? LOVE

3.) What color are your socks? No socks

4.) If you could have any animal as a pet (and magically it would be a good pet) what would you have? Either a polar bear or a seal

5.) Are you crafty? What's the opposite of crafy?  I'm that.  I'm currently hoping to find a business that will make a scrapbook for me if I pay them.

6.) What did you have for breakfast today? Apple/carrot juice (fresh) and toast. DH made eggs but I couldn't eat them.

7.) When was the last time you saw your parents? I saw my dad about 2 weeks ago.  I saw my mom maybe 2-3 months ago.

8.) Who would win in a throw down: Rainbow Brite or She-ra? Um... She-Ra.  Obviously.

9.) Do you enjoy coloring? (Yes, like with crayons or markers) I think I did at one point. 

10.) Who does most of the cooking in your house? Me.  I love cooking!

• 1.) What's your favorite Disney movie? The Lion King

2.) Do you like rollercoasters? no

4.) If you could have any animal as a pet (and magically it would be a good pet) what would you have? hippopotamous

5.) Are you crafty? not even a little bit

6.) What did you have for breakfast today? nothing

7.) When was the last time you saw your parents? last night

8.) Who would win in a throw down: Rainbow Brite or She-ra? definatly She-ra

9.) Do you enjoy coloring? (Yes, like with crayons or markers) Love it!

10.) Who does most of the cooking in your house? DH

• 1.) What's your favorite Disney movie? Cinderella

2.) Do you like rollercoasters? love them

3.) What color are your socks? I have none on right now, but i have a ton of colored socks.

4.) If you could have any animal as a pet (and magically it would be a good pet) what would you have? a giraffe, not sure why but I really like them

5.) Are you crafty? yes, started at a young age crafting with my grandma

6.) What did you have for breakfast today? yogurt with granola

7.) When was the last time you saw your parents? about a week ago

8.) Who would win in a throw down: Rainbow Brite or She-ra? She- ra

9.) Do you enjoy coloring? (Yes, like with crayons or markers) yes I find it relaxing

10.) Who does most of the cooking in your house? I do

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• I love random polls!

1. Lion King

2. love them

3. none right now

4. Killer Whale

5. no

6. yogurt

7. Sunday

8. She-ra

9. yes!

10. MH

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • (Do WE like these? Cause I am the Queen of random questions...) YES! Keep 'em coming, I could do these all day!1.) What's your favorite Disney movie? The little Mermaid or The Lion King2.) Do you like rollercoasters? Yes3.) What color are your socks? Not wearing any right now, but I like multi-colored fun socks4.) If you could have any animal as a pet (and magically it would be a good pet) what would you have? Hmmmm. I'd like a Panda Bear5.) Are you crafty? I like to thinks so6.) What did you have for breakfast today? Cereal7.) When was the last time you saw your parents? This past weekend8.) Who would win in a throw down: Rainbow Brite or She-ra? Pass9.) Do you enjoy coloring? (Yes, like with crayons or markers) Yes10.) Who does most of the cooking in your house?  DH cooks almost everything. 
  • 1.) What's your favorite Disney movie? Not sure...

2.) Do you like rollercoasters? Love them!!!!

3.) What color are your socks? White

4.) If you could have any animal as a pet (and magically it would be a good pet) what would you have? baby bear

5.) Are you crafty? not really

6.) What did you have for breakfast today? McDonald's Fruit and Yogurt Parfait

7.) When was the last time you saw your parents? This evening...we had family night dinner at church

9.) Do you enjoy coloring? (Yes, like with crayons or markers) Love it

10.) Who does most of the cooking in your house?Me
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514
  • imageSonadora:

1.) What's your favorite Disney movie? The Emperor's New Groove (little-known fact: it's even better in Spanish)

2.) Do you like rollercoasters? No. I love them.

3.) What color are your socks? I'm barefoot right now.

4.) If you could have any animal as a pet (and magically it would be a good pet) what would you have? Horses!

5.) Are you crafty? Pfft. Cute cake balls are as crafty as I get.

6.) What did you have for breakfast today? Three eggs scrambled in bacon grease, and strawberries. Who says eating low-carb sucks?

7.) When was the last time you saw your parents? Christmas

8.) Who would win in a throw down: Rainbow Brite or She-ra? Rainbow Brite, 'cause I'd have her back.

9.) Do you enjoy coloring? (Yes, like with crayons or markers) Not anymore...

10.) Who does most of the cooking in your house? Me, but he does sometimes.

• I effin LOVE random polls!!!

1.) The Lion King

2)LOVE them!

3) no socks~flip-flops

4) an elephant~my fave animal

5) sometimes

6) Special K Vanilla Almond cereal

7) March 13

8) She-ra

9) sure

10) me, although not very well!

TTC Since Oct 08 BFP #1- 1/23/09, missed m/c 2/26/09 BFP #2- 9/8/09, natural m/c 9/16/09 BFP #3- 4/13/10, missed m/c 5/26/10 BFP #4- 4/6/11 beta#1 at 12dpo-133 prog-55.7, beta#2 at 16dpo- 861 DD born 12/8/2011 BFP#5- 11/23/12 EDD 7/25/13 Dx- Uterine septum (removed Aug 2010), endo, MTHFR C677t hetero, Factor II hetero, Low Protein S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1.) What's your favorite Disney movie?  Beauty and the Beast2.) Do you like rollercoasters?  NO!!!!!!3.) What color are your socks? White.4.) If you could have any animal as a pet (and magically it would be a good pet) what would you have? a dog - no better pet than that!5.) Are you crafty? Yes6.) What did you have for breakfast today?  Trader Joe's Os (like cheerios) with skim milk and strawberries7.) When was the last time you saw your parents?  January but I'm seeing them this weekend!8.) Who would win in a throw down: Rainbow Brite or She-ra?  She-ra, duh!9.) Do you enjoy coloring? (Yes, like with crayons or markers)  Who doesn't?  I'm partial to crayons.10.) Who does most of the cooking in your house? I do.  
  • 1.) What's your favorite Disney movie? i seriously LOVE so many of them and have them all memorized. but Little Mermaid is THE FAVE, followed quickly by Beauty and the Beast

2.) Do you like rollercoasters? not even a little bit

3.) What color are your socks? right now, black with yellow smiley faces on them

4.) If you could have any animal as a pet (and magically it would be a good pet) what would you have? a panther

5.) Are you crafty? yeah kinda. i knit a lot.

6.) What did you have for breakfast today? nothing

7.) When was the last time you saw your parents? last week i think.

8.) Who would win in a throw down: Rainbow Brite or She-ra? rainbow brite

9.) Do you enjoy coloring? (Yes, like with crayons or markers) YES!!! ps i collect sharpies and colored markers and pens

10.) Who does most of the cooking in your house?i hate cooking. we really don't do a whole lot of it. DH is better so he does it sometimes. but it's a guaranteed awesome backrub for me if i do make a meal...so i try

ps i love these surveys!
  • I love the random questions!!!

1.) What's your favorite Disney movie? Sleeping Beauty

2.) Do you like rollercoasters? I have a love-hate relationship with them.

3.) What color are your socks? Now wearing any right now, but I was wearing black ones earlier.

4.) If you could have any animal as a pet (and magically it would be a good pet) what would you have?  I would still just have dogs.

5.) Are you crafty?  I like to think I am, but sometimes I just don't have the patience.

6.) What did you have for breakfast today?  I'm a bad girl.  I didn't have time for breakfast.

7.) When was the last time you saw your parents?  The week after my miscarriage so a month and a half ago.

8.) Who would win in a throw down: Rainbow Brite or She-ra? She-ra, no doubt!  Princess of Power!!

9.) Do you enjoy coloring? (Yes, like with crayons or markers)  I do, but I haven't done it in forever.   And I prefer crayons.

10.) Who does most of the cooking in your house? DH does the easy stuff, and I will be creative about once or twice a week.

BFP:12/19/09 ~Heard Heartbeat:1/29/10 ~No Heartbeat: 2/6/10~Natural M/C: 2/9/2010 I'll love you forever. I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be. Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageSonadora:

1.) What's your favorite Disney movie? The Little Mermaid

2.) Do you like rollercoasters? not really

4.) If you could have any animal as a pet (and magically it would be a good pet) what would you have? dog

5.) Are you crafty? sometimes

6.) What did you have for breakfast today? yogurt and lots of coffee

7.) When was the last time you saw your parents? Christmas

9.) Do you enjoy coloring? (Yes, like with crayons or markers) yes, with kids

10.) Who does most of the cooking in your house? me

• 1.) What's your favorite Disney movie? Aladdin

2.) Do you like rollercoasters? Love them

3.) What color are your socks? at the moment, white

4.) If you could have any animal as a pet (and magically it would be a good pet) what would you have? a monkey but I don't want it to bite my face off (sorry, this comment is in bad taste)

5.) Are you crafty? very

6.) What did you have for breakfast today? cheerios

7.) When was the last time you saw your parents? about two weeks

9.) Do you enjoy coloring? (Yes, like with crayons or markers) Have't dont it in a while but I used to love to so I'll say yes.

10.) Who does most of the cooking in your house? for 6 years me, but for the last year, we cook together.

• imageSonadora:

1.) What's your favorite Disney movie? - Little Mermaid

2.) Do you like rollercoasters? - Absolutely Not!!

3.) What color are your socks? - Today, brown ;-)

4.) If you could have any animal as a pet (and magically it would be a good pet) what would you have? - Horse

5.) Are you crafty? - Not really

6.) What did you have for breakfast today? - Cereal

7.) When was the last time you saw your parents? - Two weekends ago

8.) Who would win in a throw down: Rainbow Brite or She-ra? - She-ra, Princess of Power for sure!! ;-)

9.) Do you enjoy coloring? (Yes, like with crayons or markers) - so fun!!

10.) Who does most of the cooking in your house?  - We share that duty

• imageSonadora:

(Do WE like these? Cause I am the Queen of random questions...  Yes!)

1.) What's your favorite Disney movie?  I like the classics, Cinderella especially.

2.) Do you like rollercoasters?  Yes

3.) What color are your socks?  No socks...its 80 degrees today, so I had to get a pedicure!

4.) If you could have any animal as a pet (and magically it would be a good pet) what would you have?  A penguin

5.) Are you crafty?  I try to be, but I don't think I'm very good at it.

6.) What did you have for breakfast today?  A wheat bagel with veggie cream cheese

7.) When was the last time you saw your parents?  My mom came down for her birthday three weeks ago; saw Dad at Christmas.  They'll be back down in May!

8.) Who would win in a throw down: Rainbow Brite or She-ra?  Rainbow Brite.  She-ra could fight, but Rainbow Bright would be too cute to beat!

9.) Do you enjoy coloring? (Yes, like with crayons or markers)  Only with crayons.  I love it; I think its very relaxing.

10.) Who does most of the cooking in your house?   For the most part, me.  But DH makes a mean lasagna!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"