TTC After a Loss

Damn FH

So a friend of mine texted me this morning to tell me that a mutual aquaintance for me, friend for her, had a little girl. So my response is oh everything was fine? Considering she is trash that smoked, didn't eat much during her entire pregnancy and got KU after her husband told her repeadly that he DIDN'T want kids and she "accidently" forgot to take her bcp. No she's beautiful, perfect.Thanks cause tlife is really f*ckin fair. I needed to hear that today after I don't even think I o'd this cycle.
>Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Damn FH

• It's not fair that we can do everything right and not have the same outcome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm sorry (((HUGS)))
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebbhalphen:
    It's not fair that we can do everything right and not have the same outcome!

Exactly this.

I'm sorry hun :-( 

• Ugh.  I'm sorry.  It's completely unfair.
  • It will never cease to amaze me.  I just cannot understand why life is so unfair.  
  • I am so there with you.  I don't know your feelings on religion but I have gotten mad at HIM because it seems like all these people who don't want/don't know how to take care of themselves or their kids keep getting pregnant.  Yet there are those of us who have experienced multiple losses while we are trying so hard for our chance to be a mom.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"