Parenting after a Loss
Options

It may be an April Fools baby...

My bff just got her epidural and is 3 cm, 100% effaced. Goodness me oh my!! Im dancing around here so anxious!!

Re: It may be an April Fools baby...

• Options
    How exciting!!!
    Miscarriage #1 at 17 weeks Miscarriage #2 at 10 weeks D&C on 4-11-09 due 11/17/09 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    getting close! There is nothing like the news of a new baby who has just entered this world! Praying it goes fast for her!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Exciting!  Hoping for a safe and easy labor for her :)  Will you be able to visit her tomorrow?!
    DD is on her way to 2! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    that would be awsome!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagepopcorn13:
    Exciting!  Hoping for a safe and easy labor for her :)  Will you be able to visit her tomorrow?!

She has been there since 930 last night and its 730 now...We will probably wait and go Friday when DH is off. I dont think the hospital will allow Sara in so that would be hard... and she wants to see Sara so Friday I am going to make a casserole for her, go shopping once I know what I am shopping for! and then head over in the afternoon once she is released. I am just dying with excitement!!

• Options
    Reminds me of my marathon labor ;)
    DD is on her way to 2! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"