Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Cloth wipes

If you use cloth wipes, do you use baby wash cloths, specific wipes, or something else? Do you use a certain solution or just water? Do you have the wipes soaking in the water/solution, or do you just put it on the wipe when you need it?

Thanks. Big Smile

Re: Cloth wipes

• Options

HEY! I haven't seen you in a while!

?

Anyway....

We use flannel wipes that are about 5x5... we also have a few terry cloth ones that are nice.

I make my own solution, and have bought the California Baby diaper area wash... it has instructions on the back on how to make a diluted batch.?https://www.californiababy.com/non-burning-calming-diaper-area-wash-6-5-oz.html

Making your own I feel is easiest. I just googled a "recipe"

Also, water works perfectly fine too if you baby doesn't seem to need the extra cleaning! We use just plain water when we're out.

?

I've bought mine of Etsy, had friends make them, tried to make them myself... I find buying them is best for me lol I am awful at making anything!!?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

ehicks -  are you FF or BF?

I FF and am wondering do you just thow them with all the poop on them in the diaper pail?

I posted earlier but no one has answered me. TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We FF now and yeah I just fold them up and toss them right in the bag with the diapers. I soak them right along with the diapers too. But sometimes I skip soaking and just toss everything in the washer and go haha and they've come out perfectly fine! I have basically no stains on my diapers, so its been a system that works for us, so far!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I bought a stash of 2-sided wipes from GMD
    In memory of precious Julia, sweet baby James, and now Timmy who fought so hard.

Natural miscarriage - April 2009 ~ We love you, 'Blueberry'
    Lydia, born July 12, 2010
    Labor buddy to Kelly0615
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"