Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

alcohol?

can i have a glass of wine?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: alcohol?

• Options
    Why wouldn't you? (not being sarcastic)
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Unless your doctor told you not to, or you are on medication.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a 6 pack of beer last weekend.. I needed it to sleep not the best method but it helped me.
  • Options
    I drank a bottle of wine last night, along with 2 beers....the only side effect was that I bawled my eyes out...and had a tad bit of a hangoverTongue Tied
    BFP - 02/05/10 no heartbeat found at 8 weeks on 03/02/10 Partial M/C - 03/17/10 D&C 03/23/10 BFP - 02/05/11 Make yourself at home baby :)Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I did, but I will offer this lesson learned - one drink made me feel better, two sent me spiraling into despair.
  • Options
    I waited a week or so post m/c, but on the weekends now I'll for sure have a glass or two Embarrassed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp 01/23/10 m/c 12w1d 03/14/10 EDD 09/24/10
    bfp 07/20/10 m/c 5w1d 07/25/10
    bfp 11/19/10 Born 07/24/11 via C/S

My Forever Sister From Another Mister~CashewsMommy!!

• Options

imagemcbeal629:
    I did, but I will offer this lesson learned - one drink made me feel better, two sent me spiraling into despair.

i don't know why, but i felt so guilty having that glass of wine.  i felt like i was cheating on the girls or something.

i did stick to one glass and drank it VERY slowly.  thanks for the tip about sticking to one glass mcbeal629!  i will definitely keep that in mind for the near future. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"