Omaha Babies

newborn photographer

I am looking for an affordable photographer to come to my home to photograph our newborn but want some  really incredible shots.  Any recommendations would be so helpful.  Thanks

Re: newborn photographer

• Check out www.jaybeeimages.com She will be doing my sister's twins in a few weeks (my sis is 35 weeks prego and will have them by 38 weeks per Dr.). She also did my son's 2 year pics (he is on the right side of her home page) and will also be doing my new baby when he/she is born in the fall, as well as our family pics before my sister and her DH return to Korea in a few weeks! 

she is of course local and comes to you. You also get the rights to the pics, etc. She is a nestie too, tell her I sent ya :)

Holly
  • image hvanack:

Check out www.jaybeeimages.com She will be doing my sister's twins in a few weeks (my sis is 35 weeks prego and will have them by 38 weeks per Dr.). She also did my son's 2 year pics (he is on the right side of her home page) and will also be doing my new baby when he/she is born in the fall, as well as our family pics before my sister and her DH return to Korea in a few weeks! 

she is of course local and comes to you. You also get the rights to the pics, etc. She is a nestie too, tell her I sent ya :)

I second Jess. She did my daughter's NB pictures & they turned out fabulous!!!!

•     
  • My husband is just starting out with photography but does an amazing job at what he does. He actually wants to start adding more to his profile of maternity photo's, NB, 3mo, 6mo, etc.

I know he would be VERY reasonable since, like I said he is just starting out.

If you want to give him a call it's Nick-850-8248

If you are familiar with Facebook you can go search for NIT Images as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards