Eco-Friendly Family

Re: It's up :D

• Options
    Can't wait to try them!  Will be great for those days that the boys aren't into protein.
    Mama to two boys and a girl: J (6 yrs), C (4 yrs) and A (4 mo)
    Posts on cloth trainers/PLing
  • Options
    OOOH thanks! I can't wait to try this with DD! BTW where do you get the yeast flakes and flax seed/meal? I would have no idea where to look in a grocery store for that stuff...Embarrassed
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageproudarmywife08:
    OOOH thanks! I can't wait to try this with DD! BTW where do you get the yeast flakes and flax seed/meal? I would have no idea where to look in a grocery store for that stuff...Embarrassed

Health food aisle for me or the health food store.  Whole Foods & Trader Joes is another option...at least that's where I get my flax seed.

• Options
    imageHippinski:

imageproudarmywife08:

Health food aisle for me or the health food store.  Whole Foods & Trader Joes is another option...at least that's where I get my flax seed.

Yup, I was just going to say that I've seen it in the bulk bins in the health food aisle of the grocery store.

Mama to two boys and a girl: J (6 yrs), C (4 yrs) and A (4 mo)
    Posts on cloth trainers/PLing
  • Options
    imageCABunny:
    imageHippinski:

imageproudarmywife08:

Yup, I was just going to say that I've seen it in the bulk bins in the health food aisle of the grocery store.

Excellent, thanks! I think I can find it at Fred Meyer or Trader Joe's.

• Options

I can't wait to try this!  It looks like it will convert to gluten free very easily and it sounds so good.  Great job!

I am now craving chocolate chip cookie bars...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageLinnya:

I can't wait to try this!  It looks like it will convert to gluten free very easily and it sounds so good.  Great job!

If you do convert it to GF please share the recipe!  I have a few people I know who have gone GF and I'm always looking for ideas/tips to turns recipes GF.  I just don't know enough about GF baking yet.

• Options
    imageHippinski:
    imageLinnya:

If you do convert it to GF please share the recipe!  I have a few people I know who have gone GF and I'm always looking for ideas/tips to turns recipes GF.  I just don't know enough about GF baking yet.

I sure will! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I pph you.  Seriously.  My kid needs protein, and these sound right up her alley.  I'm going to try them asap.  :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagebrianna611:

I pph you.  Seriously.  My kid needs protein, and these sound right up her alley.  I'm going to try them asap.  :D

YAY!

I added to the recipe that I thought this last batch was a bit dry.  No one else seemed to notice/care.  If you try them and they are a bit dry or you are going to store them bump up the butter & beans a bit.

I hope she likes them!

• Options
    yum!
    Mama to D 6.16.08 and C 3.11.10
    Tales of the Wife

imageimage
  • Options
    Mmmm! Sounds delish! Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"