Infertility
Options

for those who've gotten + betas

did you have any "symptoms" prior to your blood draw?
MoM to twins!! L & O born 11/29/10

Re: for those who've gotten + betas

• Options
    Nothing.  I was convinced it was a BFN.  Nada
    dx'd with severe endo and poor egg quality 3 IUIs were all BFN IVF #1 = c/p IVF #2 = BFN IVF #3 = beautiful baby girl born 2/2011; 8/2011 Surprise BFP - natural m/c at 8w; TTC #2 2011-2012; 2 IUIs = BFN; IVF #1 = BFP 9dp5dt beta = 328; 11dp5dt = 650; 13dp5dt = 1114; 18dp5dt = 4747 BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I've decided the only real clue that I get if I'm getting a BFP is if I make it to beta without spotting.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Nothing! I did cheat and POAS prior, but I was still shocked and didn't feel any different until about 2 weeks afterward.

GOOD LUCK! 

Our miracle of modern medicine arrived 10-30-10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I developed OHSS when my body started producing pregnancy hormones, but that was my only symptom.
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    I had cramping 3dp3dt and still have it
  • Options

I was more tired than usual, and had some lower back aches. I did have some spotting which is why I tested. I also had a rash on my face and neck, but I still that was from the PIO oil.

Good luck!!!

• Options

I had cramping from 3dp5dt for a solid week. i still have it as well, but less frequently. i honestly thought I was getting AF but she was 3 days late, then I got the BFP!

Good luck!!!

• Options

I had some slight cramping and was really tired.  With my BFN I didn't seem to have those.  Although, I really think it's different with every individual every individual time!

Best of luck!

After DX- IF 1996-16 years old; IVF 1 5/2009 BFP! ;MC- 8 W6d- 6/2009
    DX w/ Protein S Deficiency and unexplained thin lining
    Multiple D&C's, Hysterscopy for removal of Scar Tissue, Endometrial Biopsy, 3 BFN FETs, including a year of cancelled due to lining issues (ranging 4.5 to 6.4),
    Procedure of arcuate uterus, Shocking lining development...9.2.
    Moved on to adoption 3/2011
    Homestudy approved! 6/27/2011
    Forever matched! 7/17/2012
    Precious baby boy born 7/30/2012
    SAIF & PAIF Always Welcome
  • Options
    nothing, i did do positive hpt a few days before...and actually had spotting for 3 days before beta
    1 chemical and 1 loss at 9 weeks prior to DS
    IVF #1 1/10-transfered 2 blasts- DS born 10/2010

Trying for # 2 since 2012.  2 failed FETS 1 failed IUI.
    IUI#2 4/14/14-- BFP !!!!! Beta #1 14dpiui= 45 Beta #2 16dpiui= 80  Beta #3 18dpiui= 88 (chemical pregnancy)
    March 2015- Chemical pg

1/25/16- BFP  Beta1 12dpo = 17, Beta 2 14 dpo = 28.. resulted in one beautiful boy born 9/21/16 :)

Now I'm a stay at home loving life and pursuing my love of photography!!!
  • Options
    Nope. Other than a BFP hpt. I went my entire 23 weeks with the twins with not one symptom.
    IVF #1 BFN... IVF #2 BFP! TWINS!
    Twins born too early at 23 weeks due to incompetent cervix
    FET #1, IUI #1, 2, 3, 4 - all BFN
    IVF #3 BFP!!! IT'S A BOY! Born July 16th, 2011
    FET #2 BFP! Due February 15, 2013
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    My boobs were sore and I had spotting at 5dp5dt. I'd really say it was the boobs that were the biggest thing because the ouch from the trigger shot had faded, but then came back.
  • Options
    ak27ak27 member
    Cramping and bloating for sure. Both of which I was convinced were signs of overstimulation. Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker TTC since 1/2008 Hormones - fine, DH - great, HSG 4/09 - Unicornuate uterus! Absent right ovary, fallopian tube, half of uterus and kidney. Tons of useless and missguided testing for almost a year! IVF#1 -2/10, 3/13/10 - ER, 3/16/10 - ET Beta #1 - 364, Beta #2 - 569, Beta #3 - 997, Beta #4 - 6299! First u/s 4/13. Our embryo split! Identical twins! "A" 116bpm "B" 114bpm Great looking babies until signs of TTTS at 20 weeks. Leaking fluid at 25 weeks. Amnio-reduction at 25w4d. Complete rupture and emergency c-section at 26 weeks. Baby A - Heart defect and "many" preemie related issues. Almost a year in the hospital and multiple surgeries later, she is our pride and joy! Baby B - Grew her wings at 53 hours old. FET #1 - 1/12 - BFN FET #2 - 10/12 - BFN 2/13 - New RE, hoping for a brand new start!
  • Options

Yes, I had an inkling that our donor cycle worked. I had very mild cramps--just barely noticeable--at 7dp3dt. The next day (the day I got + on HPT) I had twinges and flutters in my lower abdomen. Today was my second beta and my lower abdomen was burning and I had light cramps again. I was also hot and cold all day.

Never had any spotting, and my boobs are no more sore than they were before my donor transfer (thanks to the estrogen + progesterone).

Forty-something TTC since 12/2007 3 failed IVFs DE cycle #1: BFP then D&E at 12 weeks due to neural tube defect DE cycle #2: Chemical FET #1: BFN Lining issues, pursuing adoption
  • Options
    I was 9dp5dt when I got the BFP.  Up until  I looked at the test, I was convinced it hadn't worked because I felt like my period was coming.  Headache, cramps, really emotional.  Right after I tested, I had more cramping and tiredness (and my sore bbs returned with a vengence!)
  • Options
    Cramping like AF was coming (all 3).  Gas (w/ 2 of 3).
  • Options
    Nope.  I actually POAS because it was Saturday and my beta was on Monday and I was convinced it was negative, so I wanted to prepare myself for my negative beta and not ruin the weekend and it was positive!  I still have pretty mild symptoms - heartburn, occasional queasiness, and sore breasts.
    Clomid x 2 cycles ..... BFN. 6/08 Gonal F with TI- BFN. 7/08 Gonal F #2 - IUI 7/11, BFN. 9/22/08 IUI #2 and Accupuncture - Chemical Pregnancy. 11/08 IUI #3 with accupuncture - BFN. 12/08 IUI #4 BFN. 5/09 IVF #1 ER 7/6/09, ET 7/9/09 - BFN. FET 12/18/09 - BFN IVF #2 -ER 3/6, ET 3/9, OMG - BFP!!! Beta #1 3/22 -332, Beta #2 3/24 - 701, Beta #3 - 14,889 - 1st u/s - TWINS!! SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME!!! ***Why can't 88 million sperm and 3 eggs find each other in an organ the size of a pear??*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins--not through strength but by perseverance. - H. Jackson Brown
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"