December 2010 Moms

new here

just wanted to say hello & introduce myself. my name is jane, dh is seth. i am 31, this is our first! after 8 months ttc, i was starting to think it would never happen, so i am pretty excited that it has.

looking forward to a happy & healthy 9 months with all of you! :)

Re: new here

• congrats and welcome!
  • Congrats and welcome!
    6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • This is wonderful news for you and your husband, congratulations and welcome to the Due In December Board! This has been a fantastic group of ladies so far:)
  • Congrats to you and your DH!

Welcome to the board!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats & Welcome!!

• Welcome to the board! Congrats on being a Dec. momma!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MCH77MCH77 member
    Welcome and congrats!

BFP #1 March 24, 2010; missed m/c May 26, 2010 @ 12w 4d; D&E May 28, 2010

BFP #2 Oct 20, 2010; My little boy was born on July 5, 2011

BFP #3 April 30, 2013; Chemical Pg May 5, 2013

BFP #4 Aug 22, 2013; It's a boy.  Loss discovered at 24 weeks on Jan 15, 2014 (cause CMV virus)    

<3 We love and miss you Timothy <3

BFP #5 April 6, 2014; missed m/c May 15, 2014 @ 9 weeks; Misoprostol May 15, 2014; D&C May June 3, 2014

• Congrats and welcome!  It's fun to see another with the same due date!
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    BFP #1 3/27/10 - mmc discovered 5/20/10 at 11w2d - d&c 5/21/10
    BFP #2 11/6/10 - EDD 7/19/11 - Beta #1 @ 13dpo, 104 - Beta #2 @ 20dpo, 3400s
    BFP #3 4/24/13 - EDD 1/8/14 - Beta #1 @ ?, 33 - Beta #2 @ 4 days later, 260
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats!!!  Love your picture in the ocean, how fun!
  • That is awesome news!  Welcome aboard!  Hey - btw - is that a "Trash the Dress" session pic in your siggy?  DH and I trashed my wedding gown last summer -- super fun and we got some absolutely gorgeous photos!
    Proud Momma to two beautiful children!!!

• congrats and welcome... H&H 9months to you too!
  • H&H 9 months!
    imageAlways Painted,Usually Chipped Disclaimer - This is not a nail polish blog.
  • Congrats and welcome to December mommies! :)
  • Welcome and congrats December Mama!
  • thanks everyone! yes, that is a ttd pic. hubby & i got married last year in cancun. our 1-year anniversary was 3/28, found out we were pg 3/29. :) couldn't ask for a better anniversary present!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"