1st Trimester

Nausea

For over two weeks now (I'm in my 7th week) I've had constant nausea and hearburn.  I'm taking pepcid and tums for the heartburn which calms it a bit but the nausea is unbearable.  Thank God I'm not puking...yet.  I've tried everything - preggie drops, ginger ale, crackers, water, bread, small meals, big meals, avoiding foods, eating foods and sea bands... can someone offer any other advice?

Re: Nausea

• Try sucking on sour candies and count your blessings you aren't throwing up.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • no advice. I've been feeling the same way lately, super nauseous all day long but not puke (yet, or ever hopefully!) hope you feel better!!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks.  I've gone the sour candy route too and it hasn't helped either.  I'm really hoping I don't puke.  Lukily I'm the sickest at night and done with work.  I feel bad for DH though - he has to do all of the cooking and cleaning.  Ok, I don't feel that bad for him.  Stick out tongue
  • imagesyberchik:
    Thanks.  I've gone the sour candy route too and it hasn't helped either.  I'm really hoping I don't puke.  Lukily I'm the sickest at night and done with work.  I feel bad for DH though - he has to do all of the cooking and cleaning.  Ok, I don't feel that bad for himStick out tongue

lol. this is me... and DH!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • No advice...just empathy. I'm totally in the same boat. I'm almost 5 weeks and I'm sooo nauseated! And it's like heartburn too, like (sorry if this is gross) the vomit doesn't come all the way up, but just hangs in my esophagus. It's awful! No puking, just kinda stays in there.

Fresca has helped - a LITTLE. GL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"