Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Anyone have fun plans for Easter?

Hm?  We'll be having a friend over possibly, and do an egg hunt, but that's probably about it - I'm afraid I don't think we'll try to do church this year.  I know - but I don't think Easter Sunday is probably the best first go for DS.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone have fun plans for Easter?

• Options

Hi I am Megan, new to this board. Dh and I plan to start TTC in July. 

Any who for Easter we are going to Whittier, AK and staying at the Whittier Inn (https://www.innatwhittier.com/).  I am excited to get out of town, we live in Anchorage. We have no Family here so we decided to do something fun!

• Options
    imageMM4Ever:

Hi I am Megan, new to this board. Dh and I plan to start TTC in July. 

Any who for Easter we are going to Whittier, AK and staying at the Whittier Inn (https://www.innatwhittier.com/).  I am excited to get out of town, we live in Anchorage. We have no Family here so we decided to do something fun!

That looks phenomenal - what a fun idea.  Enjoy!  And welcome!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    we're going to the town egg hunt saturday morning, then lunch with the IL's.  Easter Bunny will visit and hide eggs at our house saturday night.  Sunday we'll get up, find the eggs and basket, then go to my parent's for a huge family dinner :-)
  • Options

imageJoes_love:
    we're going to the town egg hunt saturday morning, then lunch with the IL's.  Easter Bunny will visit and hide eggs at our house saturday night.  Sunday we'll get up, find the eggs and basket, then go to my parent's for a huge family dinner :-)

We always miss the family around the holidays - a holiday brunch sounds too much fun!

• Options
    Saturday is our neighborhood egg hunt/crafts activities sponsored by our councilman.  In the afternoon we've been invited to our neighbor's house to dye eggs (she has adult children and misses the fun stuff).  Sunday I'll make the usual attempt to drag DH to church then we'll do a very small egg hunt at home.
    Mama to two boys and a girl: J (6 yrs), C (4 yrs) and A (4 mo)
    Posts on cloth trainers/PLing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"